attention to all members

chevy11

HERE R THE SIZES FOR THE T SHIRTS AS PROMISED

SMALL..............36"

MEDIUM...........38"

LARGE.............40/42"

XL...................44"

XXL.................46"

will post when i finalise things behind the scenes and i can start taking orders shouldnt be to far away now. sooner rather than later..

just to add the prices

pictures previously posted on this thread

normal t shirt...... £20.00

ring style t shirt i.e blue neck and sleeve bands...£23.00

+

baseball style t shirt  i.e red arms...£23.00

postage and packaging is included

Edited by chevy11

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff Chev nice to finally see a t-shirt idea be carried out..... there's been so many of the time i've been here that have never come to light! I joined about 6 months after the original ones were released, and they must have sold like hotcakes as when i went to pusher to get one there was only one left, and that was XL (cue the fat jokes lol!). I never got it btw lol.........

Will save my pennies.......

Top Job

Cheers MoR

T SHIRTS NOW AVALIABLE TO ORDER

please send me an email at          stuartcurrall1@hotmail.com

with youre order stating what    size,design and style

i will email you back regarding cost and where and who to send a check to

THANK YOU ...

ps tshirt styles,sizes and prices are posted earlier on this tread..

Would it be possible to get this with your own car and name on it? 

Edit: To anyone who takes it the wrong way and thinks im slow, i didnt expect to be walking around with a pic of chevys car and name on my top wink.gif

user posted image

Edited by Korizin268

yes you can have youre own car and name on!! and also junkman if you wish to order one plz email me at

stuartcurrall1@hotmail.com

and i will send you the relivant details m8 thanx..

24959[/snapback]

Would it be possible to say if i sent over a pic of a render of my car, would you be able to put that on? Also can it be any formula pics i.e bangers SSC??

Would love to get my hands on a t shirt thumbup.gif

Well done

yes you can have youre own car and name on!! and also junkman if you wish to order one plz email me at

stuartcurrall1@hotmail.com

and i will send you the relivant details m8 thanx..

24959[/snapback]

Would it be possible to say if i sent over a pic of a render of my car, would you be able to put that on? Also can it be any formula pics i.e bangers SSC??

Would love to get my hands on a t shirt thumbup.gif

Well done

24972[/snapback]

Same here, got a sexy render of my Mk2 on Hiab.

to cunny and dazza it doesnt matter what formula you race under uk dirt i am providing tshirts for every formula under the uk dirt banner. so if you wish bangers to f1s i can do it for you.

p.s

so long as the render is of top quality i can get it put on a tshirt for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Just got mine through, went for a simple option as ill be changing paintjob next year, i didnt want to put a render on. Top Stuff chev!  thumbup.gif

Cheers MoR

post-9-1124207150_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Looks superb chevy, the photos dont do it enough justice, brilliant in real life too (nice to put another face to name btw).

Come on all, order these shirts, they are great. Its a shame to see so many people who said they will 'definately' be buying one not getting the orders in!

Cheers MoR

• 4 weeks later...

hi there i just want to thank those who already have placed an order and recieved there t shirts ... im sure you will agree there worth the money as i have had no complants with regard to quality. they are still for order if anyone is interested doesnt matter what formula. if youre not sure whether to take the plunge speak to mav,ironmac or mor they will tell you what they think thanx.....

hi there i just want to thank those who already have placed an order and recieved there t shirts ... im sure you will agree there worth the money as i have had no complants with regard to quality. they are still for order if anyone is interested doesnt matter what formula. if youre not sure whether to take the plunge speak to mav,ironmac or mor they will tell you what they think thanx.....

Hi Chevy,

I honestly havent forgotten about the T-shirt m8.

Im hoping to order one soon and have it as a christmas present, although i dont know how long you will be doing these for??

Cheers

Dazza

Got my shirt and wore it on WF day! Got spotted by Mickeymoo and someone else who didn't introduce themselves  shrug.gif  before it got too bloody cold just for a tshirt... Excellent quality tshirt... buy one everyone! You won't regret it! (Can I have my fiver now Chevy?  2.gif )

HERE R THE SIZES FOR THE T SHIRTS AS PROMISED

SMALL..............36"

MEDIUM...........38"

LARGE.............40/42"

XL...................44"

XXL.................46"

normal t shirt...... £20.00

postage and packaging is included

does postage and packaging include shipping to Holland ?

and does it also include printing of a send render on it ??

Frank

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..