Ipswich Bookings - HERE

Johno3

Hello Guys,

Next week sees the final double header of the season which will see us race the first meeting of the night on the Shale of COVENTRY, and the second meeting of the night on the Tarmac of IPSWICH.

We also have 2 titles up for grabs, as we find out who is the king of each surface.

Coventry: 2009 WORLD OF SHALE CHAMPIONSHIP

Ipswich: 2009 TARMAC MASTERS CHAMPIONSHIP

Both races have a grid based on points. These grids will be available over the next couple of days.

BOOKING INFORMATION

Coventry: Book in on the UK Dirt Website.

Ipswich: Book in here.

Cheers

Johno

IPSWICH BOOKING LIST

WHITE

Daveyboy #380

IanStep #516

Harold #599

YELLOW

Chevy #11

LeeK #39

Waningejr #61

Leech #126

Jarry #164

Harmen #262

Dazza #289

Matty #300

Trav #365

Corny #391

BLUE

Tosh #8

DanSkin #236

Woody #390

Dave #488

RED

JK #16

Grasser #233

Mike #315

Murf #561

SUPERSTAR

Dazza #1

Michael #2

Johno #3

Robin #87

TomD #112

Kruiz #136

MoR #137

Walker #363

Total: 29

Edited by Mike

Woody390 please :)

And i dont no what grade.. Says white on the site.. But i have just gone up to red in Sim-Stox.. Dont no if that matters?

Thanks very much for warning us in advance Woody, and welcome to UK Dirt F1. Can I let you know tomorrow sir when I have checked with the rest of the team?

I would expect the minimum of blue, but could well be red to match you simstox grade. I think I can guarantee you want be white though :rofl:

SKINPACK WISE: I will ask Mike to make a final skinpack before the end of the season. If you want to PM you skins to Mike (315), then he will sort them out before Thursday's double header. Please to see your well enough to race Sub!!

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Thanks for letting me know Dazza. :thumbs_up:

Grades for the new drivers:

Waningejr #61 - Yellow Grade

KevH #523 - Yellow Grade

Woody #390 - Blue Grade

Drivers to be confirmed:

Dazza #289 - I will confirm with you tomorrow evening Dazza.

Cheers

Johno

If anyone wants to have a new skin in the skinpack send it to me before 6pm tomorrow!

Skins received:

Samson 47 (tarmac car only)

WaningeJR. 61 (tarmac car only)

Harmen 262

Daveyboy 380

Woody 390 (Tarmac car only)

Ianstep 516

ErnieJr 523

Harold 599

Edited by Mike

DaveyBoy 380 booking in for both meetings, white top i think? I dont know if I have a skin already in the game but if there isnt, is it possible you cn put the skins in the pack from last year?

DaveyBoy 380 booking in for both meetings, white top i think? I dont know if I have a skin already in the game but if there isnt, is it possible you cn put the skins in the pack from last year?

Added your skin from last years pack.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..