2010 Suggestion Thread

Aub

Evening.

Over to you guys really.

How did you think the season went? what did you like what didnt you like and how would you like to see it improved.

Everything thats put on this thread will be up for discussion in our end of year admin meeting.

So speak now or forever hold your peace :)

I personally really enjoyed the rfactor exerience. In F2 heat I always used behind car view then in rfactor I got the real experience of in the car view which for realism is definately the best IMO.

As more people came across the meetings got bigger and there was a distinct gap building up from those that had and indeed shared decent set ups and those of us that tried each week to improve but just didn't have the final idea that would make the difference in being competitive or not.

I know some people practice and practice to get their set ups right and I for one spend the time doing that myself but with varying results.

Set ups were a similar issue in the Heat series but towards the end of the sason some kind members posted their set ups to attract more interest and for mine and Wrinklys part after years of trying different things we suddenly could race to win and the experience got even better.

For 2010 I would suggest that if anyone wants close racing with more and more people racing then a weekly base setup from admin would be a great step forward.

Please don't think that this idea is just to have an easy life without the effort, I just want more and more people racing this league and in 2010 I will be racing F1, would be great to see the same thing happen across other series.

Like Pusher, I would like to see a basic setup posted by Admin in advance (like latterly F2 Heat meetings), especially at tracks where the default one supplied in the game is uncompetitive, just so anyone can at least have the chance of not being so far off the pace as to have a miserable experience.

I would like to see all meetings run in daylight, unless it is posted well in advance of a meeting (eg 48 hours+) that night races will be run.

I think there should be a clamp down on unnecessary chat once cars on on the track. Anyone who talks on the grid for any other reason than essential clarification on an issue should be chucked out of the race.

Anyone who remains in Mirc Chat whilst in a race should be loaded up for the night, due to the risk of causing warp or lag.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..