NZ Test Meeting Opinions

Hooty256

loved every minute last night cheers spike - I think the creators of this one have got it spot on in my opinion - the car handles great and the contacts how i would imagine it to be in real life. (cars didnt seem to spin out when hit, more like slid on)

Also thought the track grip levels being slippy make the racing much more realistic and the dust cloud when you are following another car finishes it off brilliantly.

roll on next week and long live this mod in my opinion - gutted it is just a winter season filler tbh.

As said in the results thread, really enjoyed it, not on the pace or competitve with top guys but nevertheless gave them a run for their money when they came to lap me!!!

Pleased it wasn't a full blown take out session, as some of the side by side "Rubbing" was sheer delight to do - nothing about last night was bad for me as I was left alone to race, and as Trav says "No Moaning" and considering I was in there racing thats unbelieveable!!!

Suggestion for the future meetings.

As the drivers took awhile to line up (up to 5 minutes in one heat last night), as they did not take any notice of the forum or Spike's post whilst practice was going on, would it not be possible to go to the "race" and when control given to drivers, they then wait until there number is called by Spike, whether in ones or twos, and they immediately go to the back straight and line up, no messing, no late arrivals. That way people are not trying to work out who is 6p etc and where they are in relation to him, they go straight to their grid slot when it is called. This should speed up the lining up process and as soon as the last guy joins the grid, the race may commence. Just an idea :shrug:

absolute cracking night of racing and crashing this really is a top mod,i really enjoyed it and cant wait for the next meeting, cheers for Spike and the people that helped out running it top job lads

i think some people need to read the mi before the next meeting tho as that 1 heat for lineing up was the worst i have ever seen, even after Spike re-posted it in the server people still had no idea.

Edited by fatdave488

Apart from the clueless grids, yes absolutely excellent, can't wait for more, and if it continues like it did last night hopefully it won't end as just a winter series, as far as I'm concerned it has the potential to be UKDirt's most popular rFactor mod.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..