Results and Points Sheffield 21/01

Mike

Hello guys,

Tonight was an awesome meeting, Well done to all race winners and to Dazza for top scoring. And Tosh, from my point of view the roller looked good so thats why I didnt restart. But after the race some more people said that too, sorry m8.

See you all next week for the last round of the winter series and for the double points

Results:

Heat 1: 527 126 262 561 136 515 1 315 112 380

Heat 2: 527 1 413 16 262 136 315 399 515 8

A-Final: 136 8 1 3 16 112 315 363 126 527

GN: 561 413 380 399 112 1 3 16 315 363

33 pts 1 Dazza

32 pts 136 Kruiz

23 pts 16 JK

21 pts 3 Johno

21 pts 8 Tosh

20 pts 527 FastTrack

20 pts 112 TomD

17 pts 561 Murf

16 pts 413 Matthew

16 pts 315 Mike

13 pts 126 Leech

10 pts 262 Harmen

10 pts 380 DaveyBoy

10 pts 363 Walker

9 pts 399 GoinginStyle

4 pts 515 Big Al

0 pts 172 Spike jnr

0 pts 31 Skeet

0 pts 525 Mav

Edited by Mike

In the final I was running 6th or so (yes I was!!!) when Leech was recovering from a spin on lap 5. I collected him and was forced onto the centre green mid bend. I didnt fully spin, but pulled the car round to the right and rather than try and rejoin on the bend I rejoined half way down the back straight - safely (Just like any real driver would have done!!).

I was then classed as 19th (and last), no problem with that, but when I crossed the start finish line half a lap later, the game did NOT advance a lap to lap 6, it made me drive lap 5 again, thus instantly putting me a lap down, when theoretically I wasn't. I very much doubt that even though I did finish 15th, that regaining that lap would alter the result as far as the points go, but I just want to make drivers aware that this has happened. I would hate for someone to loose say the lead in the Semi Final because you were forced onto the centre green and made to do another lap. Nightmare for Admin also.

Other than that I thought it went ok for me although I am yet to be comfortable on shale. Many many many apologies to Matthew, whom I took out after allowing the leaders by and then due to me slowing so much the hard squirt of the accelerator caused me to spin right in front of him - Sorry m8.

Best left on my own when on track, otherwise I may become the new rFactor Big Al, as he seems to be picking it up very well!!!!

Hopefully see you all next week at Arena / Wimbledon, then onto the season - Possibly!! ;-)

Thanks for the meeting Mike and to admin for arranging the series. Despite a nil score I rather enjoyed the racing tonight...managed to keep all 4 wheels on the car and finished every race so a great success as far as I'm concerned. Enjoyed some good battles with the likes of Dazza and Walker before the weight of traffic got the better of me...good clean racing throughout tho, here's hoping I get the steering wheel dialled in a bit better for some more frolicking in the main season. Pat on the back for everyone tonight me thinks!

Best left on my own when on track, otherwise I may become the new rFactor Big Al, as he seems to be picking it up very well!!!!

:rofl: I'll take that as a compliment!

Cracking meeting, I was well chuffed with 2 top 10's in the heats, and like has been already said, close clean racing all round last night. Top notch. :appl:

Edited by big al 515

Cheers Mike again and all race winners.

Had a number of great races last night including some good battles with Johno, Skeet, Tosh, Mike and a few others. Was chuffed with 3rd in the final aswell, hopefully the Sheffield final curse has been lifted with that one!

Darren

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..