11 pts 516 ian step

10 pts 79 gary

6 pts 313 budge

5 pts 870 mart

4 pts 318 skeet

3 pts 46 nezza

0 pts 172 spike jnr

Edited by Spike

Firstly, thanks for running it spike and wd to all the winners.

After tonight I am definately of the opinion that the car strength is too little and could do with being turned up on the server settings. I only really raced one race out of four tonight due to the car breaking to easily. heat one i finished ok - heat two I got hit into a tyre on lap 2 and the wheel came off. - the final I came round the bend on lap 2, saw a spun car, slammed on the brakes and tapped into it which broke the front suspension???!!! the gn I got hit on the back bumper going into a bend which broke the rear suspension!!!!!

heat two i can accept, the other two races I am of the opinion that it shouldnt break that easily.

Now I do understand that the cars do break in real life, but I also know that I was very bored tonight having only one race and felt like I wasted my time. From a personal point of view, I pay to and want to race every week, not watch from the sidelines because a mild tap has ended the race for me.

I hope the men in charge take this as constructive critisism as this I hope was the point of the test meeting.

Thanks again for running it spike, and please lets give the cars a bit more strength for the future.

Firstly, thanks for running it spike and wd to all the winners.

After tonight I am definately of the opinion that the car strength is too little and could do with being turned up on the server settings. I only really raced one race out of four tonight due to the car breaking to easily. heat one i finished ok - heat two I got hit into a tyre on lap 2 and the wheel came off. - the final I came round the bend on lap 2, saw a spun car, slammed on the brakes and tapped into it which broke the front suspension???!!! the gn I got hit on the back bumper going into a bend which broke the rear suspension!!!!!

heat two i can accept, the other two races I am of the opinion that it shouldnt break that easily.

Now I do understand that the cars do break in real life, but I also know that I was very bored tonight having only one race and felt like I wasted my time. From a personal point of view, I pay to and want to race every week, not watch from the sidelines because a mild tap has ended the race for me.

I hope the men in charge take this as constructive critisism as this I hope was the point of the test meeting.

Thanks again for running it spike, and please lets give the cars a bit more strength for the future.

I would like to see the replay of the rear suspension break as if you got hit on the bumper the wheel should not be affected. Bear in mid when we were testing the other night I hit the wall flat out 3 times trying to break it and it took that many attempts before I got the angle right to damage the wheel.

Edited by drumbstick

Perhaps you just got a bit unlucky Nezza.

Personally I think the damage is fine, I took a few hard hits, no damage. Managed to avoid all the stranded cars, which is surely the point of the increased damage, to stop the lunatics who used to drive in flat out and get away with it. Eventually people will adapt, hopefully.

here are the replays.

1st heat 2nd heat

final and gn.

as i said in-game nezza its all about how u get hit that you receive the damage, the cars still take a good whack without damaging them.

its part and partiall with the game the damage, in my view i like it, because its more life like, makes you look after the car a bit more.

if i had 3 or 4 dn,f s tonight thats just the way it is goes unfortunitly.

i just think you were unfortunite tonight thats all m8. both punctures you were doing well to get them.

in real life the cars are like a fag paper.

see how it is a couple more down the line.

standlakeheats.zip

Perhaps you just got a bit unlucky Nezza.

Personally I think the damage is fine, I took a few hard hits, no damage. Managed to avoid all the stranded cars, which is surely the point of the increased damage, to stop the lunatics who used to drive in flat out and get away with it. Eventually people will adapt, hopefully.

Indeed, even if at times tonight was spread out, there were on average groups of 2 and 3 having their own battles after being careful/chancing their luck through the incidents.

Personally I reckon you were unlucky Nezza, maybe next week it will all go right?

Could we possibly do one track the whole meeting or be told beforehand the track? Would like to try make a setup that works this time lol.

Thanks for running the meeting Spike! Enjoyed my first taste of F2 action, well done to the development team for creating a challenging mod...defo gonna take people a lot of practice to find a good brake and throttle balance aswell as trying to suss oot the best engine and gearbox combo's. All part of the enjoyment of this sim mod tho, top marks UKSOM!

Dunno aboot calming doon the big hits tho...Heat 2 certainly got a bit lively as the car park on turn 4 testified. Managed to restrict myself to one self inflicted spin all evening but even that seemed to attract controversy! If driving standards are such an issue for some people, perhaps somesort of Rookie Training should be suggested to admin? I personally don't think there's much admin need to do, it's online stockcar racing...people don't have to worry aboot injuries or repair bills, it's the "aim for the pack" or "revenge no matter what" mentalities that seem to be popular...all it does tho is just helps those bloody red tops catch up quicker! :shrug: Cya'll soon!

Skeet. Try running pinto with trans-x gearbox, its what i ran yesterday and all of last season (no other choice mind you) and it seems to work fine, tried the duratec but didnt seem any different? Also try a locked diff, i did for the gn and even though i was still .5 off the pace I could be far more consistent, meaning i managed to do a couple of overtakes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..