7: 9

46: 6

599: 6

904: 4

313: 3

172: 1

97: 0

365: 0

Cheers for racing and hope to see you all booked for the Nationals tomorrow night,

:thumbs_up:

Edited by tommyd

Well Done Pedz and other race winners,

myself was average this morning and hoping for better results.

Also sorry to dave etc when i was getting on about starting. I'm actually for use of a better word "Bunking/Wagging" work.

Tell them im going to the gym but stay and play rfactor hence why I like quick meetings lol

Munis

Achieved my goal!!!! Scored points in an A Final :o

Well what is my next goal??? Just to enjoy it I think and see what comes along.

I have never raced here and thus no setup, but as my one hour practice went on I found that eventually my setup was drivable and quick enough from yellow. I just concentrated on how to drive the track.

Had some good races with Pete #904 and Munis #17, all nip and tuck stuff, no needless hard hits that you get from TomD and Fordy (whom I am pleased to see get a taste of his own medicine from Tosh last night.) Obviously doesn't see how his large hits just ruins it for those he hits, and when the time is right I'll have the presence to do what Tosh did unless he starts racing me with respect.

Don't hold much hope for scoring tonight as I think the reds and Superstars will up their game and with a bigger field of cars, qualification may just be difficult. But it wont stop me trying!

Good Luck to all in the Nationals :thumbs_up:

Just off now to read how the Nationals work :blink:

EDIT

How does the National work as this is what I read in the rules page.

F2 Nationals

This will be open to the top 20 from the National Points chart, the grid being drawn out at a real life meeting.

:shrug:

Edited by Mav

Ta all for the thanks,i was lucky imo not to get in any battles and had a cleanish run which is very unlike me in tooz.

draw for 2nite i heard it been done but will be adjusted to suit booked drivers, imo the 20 that will be in it should be called to server then lined up on the armco and drummmmmmmm roll plz pole is *** or 641 lol

Edited by Pedz 212

dunno about upping my game tonight Mav, but certainly hoping to up my luck a bit lol.

had one of them nights where the car damage finished me off im afraid. heat one i was going great guns and sitting in 5th or 6th place and good old Lars decided to head out into the racing line when he had spun, rather than heading for the infield to get out of the way lol.

heat 2 - go go go - first bend and harold planted me into the inner tyre which wrecked the car lol. apologies to everyone as this caused so much carnage that i ended up escaping the game to get my car off track!!

final went really well and thought I had turned the bad luck corner.

gn - how wrong was I lol? going great gund again and did myself - too much power down too early hit the outer barrier and car bounced round causing damage again!!

still, enjoyed the nights racing as always :) wd to Pedz for the final win and a good points haulage from dave as well :thumbs_up:

The grid for tongiht was drawn by dave and bathy at NIR on saturday night.

in--out

16 -- 7

6 -- 20

18 -- 1

11 -- 2

9 -- 15

17 -- 12

14 -- 8

3 -- 10

5 -- 4

13 -- 19

the numbers are the position in the national points because the meeting last night counted towards it.

il do the grid around half 6 tongiht. where poeple cancel or dont show up the first reserve will take there place.

So based on National Points table, the grid should be

79 - 881

1 - 236

313 - 87

599 - 688

315 - 641

390 - 212

488 - 41

164 - 774

46 - 112

221 - 380

But based on those booked in, in National Points order (assuming 112 will book)

380 - 315

1 - 262

904 - 87

488 - 688

599 - 313

516 - 641

390 - 774

164 - 212

46 - 112

79 - 7

or do those outside of top twenty just fill in the gaps of option 1?

ie 21st in National Points (516) will take 881's place and so on??

Whichever it is, will be interesting for Gary - Pole or back row!!!

If its Pole, I think he will walk it.

However we are gridded - GOOD LUCK!!! :king:

thanks for that mav youve saved me some time there.

although that puts me in an awquird position because been told i can do it with 516 filling 881 etc. it saves alot of mucking around with late bookings.

i will leave it up to the rest of the admin team to decide. pole or back row so im not making that decision haha.

What a night 3 DNF's and 7th in the GN, practiced like mad Sunday afternoon just can't find a line round here, and was caught in other people spills most of the night, but its all good fun the battles I had

I have never raced here and thus no setup, but as my one hour practice went on I found that eventually my setup was drivable and quick enough from yellow. I just concentrated on how to drive the track.

Had some good races with Pete #904 and Munis #17, all nip and tuck stuff, no needless hard hits that you get from TomD and Fordy (whom I am pleased to see get a taste of his own medicine from Tosh last night.) Obviously doesn't see how his large hits just ruins it for those he hits, and when the time is right I'll have the presence to do what Tosh did unless he starts racing me with respect.

move or be moved mav simples

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..