262 6

391 4

172 1

39 0

551 0

484 / 561 no show

sorry for late result done it on f2 sheet redone points

Edited by Spike

Think I should have 4 points for 10th in Final? I treated tonight as a bit of a test really, just got a steering wheel/pedals delivered yesterday so decided to get some race practice with them as soon as possible. Abysmal results for myself compared to what I would usually hope for though, no doubt if I'd stuck with the trusty old joystick the picture would've been different, but got to get up and running with the new equipment so hopefully it won't be long before I get comfortable. Well done to Davey and Munis, and Tosh for being top points scorer from red.

Swiftly run Spike cheers and thanks to Kev :thumbs_up:

Didn't expect to get some wins tonight, but does make up after the disapointment in the Final thanks to Savage, didn't have a clue what he was doing as when I got right behind him, he seemed to back off on the racing line blocking me which making me try to force my way through and when I was almost about to take over him he turns in a little bit stopping me from getting past and spinning me out. Whats actually annoyed me most is that he did'nt even apologize afterwards and just said he was going. I know Muniz said he has problems with his steering but he could of easily moved out of the way and not hold me up.

Right whinge out of the way lol oher than that, brilliant racing, I knew I had it easy starting from yellow but like i said didnt expect to get 3 wins, even enjoyed practice with Harmen before the meeting.

Well Done Munis for taking the Final

Thanks for running it spike and Kev.

Edited by davey boy

First things first, thanks very much to Spike for running the meeting, and to Kev for stewarding the races.

I think it was disappointing to see such a low turnout this evening, but I felt the racing was superb tonight. Perhaps a couple of drivers that we will need to take a look at, but in the main, it definitely got the thumbs up.

Things have really changed around for me this year. Last year, I was solid on shale and struggled like mad on tarmac, where as this year, I am solid on tarmac and very poor on Shale. It is proven by the fact I am near the front of the final grids for shale (on pole tonight0 and at the back for tarmac finals. I really thought that my poor shale form was going to continue tonight, especially after the heats, but from then on, things slotted into place, and I had some good races, with many drivers.

Let's hope that the Short Scunthorpe raceway will see numbers pick up before the first major championship of the season: THE 2010 Roothost.co.uk UK OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP at Skegness. It is a two day event that should not be missed!!

Cheers

Johno

well chuffed with the results....obviously. Dave mate commiserations, ive gone around to savages place and sorted his wheel etc out.

from yellow means i dont get sucked up and freight trained by the no brakers hence the good results. still .2-.3 slower though but consistancy is the key on shale.

cheers for the fast run mtg lets keep em that way. I am on coarse nxt week so will miss racing and can only race 1 of the skegness meetings.....

never the less my average is up to 12 lol.

cheer

Munis

Let's hope that the Short Scunthorpe raceway will see numbers pick up before the first major championship of the season: THE 2010 Roothost.co.uk UK OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP at Skegness. It is a two day event that should not be missed!!

Cheers

Johno

"Short Scunthorpe Raceway" - is this different to the standard track?

Cheers

Johno

"Short Scunthorpe Raceway" - is this different to the standard track?

:rofl:

No it'snot Al - I am not sure why I put a capital letter in there. I am not sure that Scunthorpe could get any smaller!!

Cheers

Johno

2 ways.

slow and steady and turn the corners

or

oppo lock drift all the way round if you can hold it.

the 2nd option is the quickest, the first one will still get you round decent enough.

2 ways.

or

the 2nd option is the quickest, the first one will still get you round decent enough.

Thanks Tosh - sounds like theoretically I wasn't doing much wrong already. :rofl:

2 ways.

or

Thanks Tosh - sounds like theoretically I wasn't doing much wrong already. :rofl:

dunno what kind of an answer you were looking for al tbh :rofl::shrug:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..