UK OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP: Thursday Bookings Here

Johno3

post-189-1273259277.png

Hello All,

This week sees the first championship double header of the 2010 UK Dirt F1 season: THE 2010 UK DIRT F1 ROOTHOST.CO.UK UK OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP.

A full programme is planned for later on in the week, so further details will be available later in the week, but I want to remind you of the booking information for this week.

BOOKING IN FOR WEDNESDAY
Please do this on the UK Dirt Website in the normal way. The meeting will start at 7:45pm and will carry those all important World Championship Qualifying Points.

BOOKING IN FOR THURSDAY
Please do this on this thread. The meeting will start at 8:30pm and will see the UK OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP race itself. The bookings will be kept up to date throughout the week on the post below.

Can I ask that you try, if possible, to book in as soon as possible, as similar to real life programmes, it would be great if I could put a booking list in the programme.

Thanks very much to Jarry for the poster above.

Let’s make this a double header not to forget and boast those numbers. The racing at times has been simply sensational, and there is no reason not to expect anything different this week.

Cheers

Johno

P.S The latest addition of the F1 Dirter will be available later this evening. Edited by Johno3

BOOKING LIST - Thursday 13th May

WHITE
#4 Pusher
#172 SpikeJNR
#495 Lew
#515 Big Al

YELLOW
#17 Munis
#164 Jarry
#221Spike (p)
#365 Travel
#380 Daveyboy
#484 Wardy
#525 Maverick

BLUE
#126 Leech
#188 Aub
#262 Harmen
#363 Walker
#551 Savage

RED
#3 Johno
#8 Tosh
#39 LeeK
#87 Robin
#137 MoR
#413 Matthew
#527 Fasttrack
#531 Lee

SUPERSTAR
#1 Dazza
#112 TomD
#233 Grasser
#315 Mike
#561 Murf

Total: 29
Edited by Johno3

MoR137 - Red please

List up to date guys.

Programme will be available in about 24 hours, and like I said above, it would b nice to try and include a fairly accurate booking list. Ifully appreciate some people wait until the end of the week and seewhat happens, and you booking will of course be accepted........ but perhaps Murf might stop the start money he was offering last week :rofl:

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..