SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIP

Dave488

post-855-1279145197.jpg

This monday sees the f2s go to scotland to contest the 2010 scottish championship, it will be run over 2 meetings both ran on monday night knockhill (7.30) and cowdenbeath (9.00) the highest points scorer by the end of these 2 meetings will then be crowned the 2010 scottish champion

last years winner was walker363 and i beleive he is planning on racing again this year to try and keep the title, can he do it or will there be a new champion this year?

you can book in for the 7.30 meeting on the ukdirt site and please post below to book in for the 9.00 meeting at cowdenbeath i will try to keep the list updated

BOOKED SO FAR

white:

spikejnr172

budge313

yellow:

dode151

bfd351

blue:

pusher2

dave488

harold599

kendo912

red:

nezza46

pedz212

spike221

trav365

aub881

superstar:

lee1

**drumbstick41**

robin87

tom112

tosh164

fordy688

18 and drumbstick booked so far

Edited by fatdave488

list updated

i would just like to add that both these meetings are WCQRs too so if you fancy grabbing some points to get onto a semi final grid then this is your chance, only 1 more WCQR left after these meetings

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..