SEMI FINAL MEETING/GRIDS

Dave488

post-855-1281477643.jpg

Hello lads this Monday will see the f2s visit the very tight and very tricky venue of Barford for the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SEMI FINALS, below are the grids for the 2 races those in bold are already booked those in red have confirmed they are not racing, if you intend on racing please get booked in asap (we will not except late bookings on the day from anyone in these 2 races) also if you cant race please let us know so a reserve can be added to the grid, for example Woody isnt racing so the 1st reserve (Kruiz) will move on to that grid

dont worry if your not in a semi still get booked in for what should be a great nights racing

SEMI 1

ROBIN#87 - AUB#881

PEDZ#212 - LEE#1

GARY#79 - FORDY#688

TRAV#365 - DAVEYBOY#380

SPIKE#221 - KENDO#912

LEECH#774 - SKEET#318

PUSHER#2 - IANSTEP#516

MARKY#18 - DANSKIN#236

BFD#351 - MART#870

SEMI 2

TOSH#164 - TOM#112

NEZZA#46 - WOODY#390

DRUMBSTICK#41 - MIKE#315

HAROLD#599 - FASTTRACK#3

LARS#550 - MAV#641

LEEK#39 - DODE#151

DAVE#488 - BUDGE#313

SPIKEJNR#172 - HARMEN#262

PETE#904 - LEW#495

reserves are: 136, 94, 363, 926, 290, 47, 601, 81, 7, 131, 152, 260, 325, 343, 543, 632

Edited by fatdave488

If the Semi's are the first races on the programme then I'm the same as Leech I'm afraid, I'll take to the grid for the Semi only and give it a bash (literally) unless there are heats scheduled to run before the Semi's in which case there's nowt to lose...apart from a few wheels!

would someone mind sending me a half decent set up as i cant get any quicker than mid 15's and i would just get in the way, i would like to race but can never get my set ups right (i'm a numbnut, hence the nickname)

come on Mav book in your in my sweep LOL

Sorry to say Pusher, I won't be taking my slot on the grid. Good Luck m8 :thumbs_up:

Here you go Numbnut - It's not quick nor is it for RFactor v2, but it should help.

You have to ease off pretty early before the bends, steer it in, freewheel round the bend then boot it out.

Barford_2010.zip

would someone mind sending me a half decent set up as i cant get any quicker than mid 15's and i would just get in the way, i would like to race but can never get my set ups right (i'm a numbnut, hence the nickname)

You can always start at the back mate if you feel like you are getting in the way

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..