A F.A.R.C.E production...

Skeet_Tong

Fast Aberdonian Race Commentator Enterprises are proud to present the all conquering Flat-oot Arse-oot Racing Team Stoxkart that led a Scottish 1-2 in the Final at Birmingham Wheels on Saturday 7th August. Next stop, the Scottish Championship at Crimond this weekend...follow the PARP PARP of F.A.R.T!!!

Seriously tho folks, they may not be everyone's cup of tea from a spectator's point of view but the hard work of former online racer Colin Bunyard is now being taken to the next level by Ian & Paul Higgins and their team...28 karts were on track at Brum on Saturday and the action was hard-hitting to say the least. Around 20 karts will be racing at Crimond this weekend and they are hoping to break the 30 kart barrier at Skegness at the end of this month. If you've never raced before or if you are looking for something a bit different without all the hassle, then give these a try...they are superb fun and very competitive. Some of you will take to it like a duck to water with yer flatoot hits :rofl: Click on over to the Stoxkarts Website and see what all the fuss is aboot.

post-736-1281528424.jpg

post-736-1281528429.jpg

post-736-1281528433.jpg

Yes it has all the gear and drivers have full overalls / gloves / helmet requirement same as any ORCi formula.

I wasn't racing though, I just drove Skeet round on the Parade Lap. The lid didn't go right down cos it was balanced on my head and we needed a shoe horn to get me out of the seat afterwards!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cheers for the "big ups" :2:

The grid is set for the "Big One"...30 karts on the grid for the Gold Top Championship at Birmingham Wheels on Saturday 13th November - Clicky Here to see the grid. Need to know numbers ASAP for those of you who wanna come along...need to know if I need to book a single or a double decker coach :rofl: Cya'll at Warwick Ellis's pub for the celebratory drinkies! :2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..