Heat 3D

TADS

hi all... im Coding a Render Application for heat its called Heat3D im looking for the "ok" from the Car modelers to get the cars from heat and use them in the Application??? its Mainly aimed at people that dont have or cant use 3Ds Max and a "easyer" way to render there skins on the cars... ALSO looking for a moeler or 2 to help me make a few different scenes for it.... or if there is any around that i could have that i could put in....

F.A.O Car/track makers.... This Application will be OPEN for you to make new scenes and add them in yourself... and add in the new cars that come out...

i will post a couple of shots from the application ... i have been coding this solid for 5 days!!!! and hoping to have it out VERY soon but its Mainly now down to converting heat cars to put in and making new scenes!!!!

newapp.jpg

Render7.jpg

PLEASE Post on here or PM me if you can help :)

TADS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a great idea m8 and i hope you get it off the ground , when i used to have max i would use it alot as i was painting the cars to make sure the signs etc looked right as i went along but max could be difficult to work out until you where used to it so this will be a great tool for painting

• 2 weeks later...

sorry its taking so long.... im making new scenes and making it use shadowing at runtime... but having shader issues lol.... also been in contact with the devs of Nascar heat to try and get some knowlage on the .tex format to see if i can get the app to load .tex files aswell

but soon to come in to beta testing :D

• 1 month later...
sorry its taking so long.... im making new scenes and making it use shadowing at runtime... but having shader issues lol.... also been in contact with the devs of Nascar heat to try and get some knowlage on the .tex format to see if i can get the app to load .tex files aswell

TADS

TADS r u still making this m8

thanx bugsy

Edited by bugsy244

• 1 month later...

yes i am.... still making it...

i have totally recoded the whole thing now you can chose if you want lights and shadowing on after the scene and car has been loaded....

post-46-1291459619.jpg

post-46-1291459627.jpg

post-46-1291459636.jpg

im just tryiing to make it easyer now to loads scenes.. and give the moelers (if people want to make new scenes for it) more control over the scene...

just an update for you :)

**********************UPDATE ON Heat3D************************

Things are slowly getting better.....

i stole a skin off the skin painting thread and rendered a mk2 granny.... (hope ya dont mind)

Shadows are getting better... but still just missing that something!

here is 2 screen shots... oh and i have put mu Heat3D Garage scene in aswell :)

post-46-1291589516.jpg

post-46-1291589523.jpg

Think its time to stop for one evening!!! :)

looking great tads, i think the thing with the shadows is, that their to crisp? they need to slightly distored/ blured round the edge i think also the tarmac texture could be better :P other than that, spot on mate

yes you are right with the shadowing... im trying to code a shader into the application to give the shadows a "blur" to make them more realistic... the "tarmac" is really a garage floor... like the hard wearing floor paint that u find in a tyre depo n that lol

thanks for replys

Kev

**********************UPDATE ON Heat3D************************

Things are slowly getting better.....

i stole a skin off the skin painting thread and rendered a mk2 granny.... (hope ya dont mind)

Shadows are getting better... but still just missing that something!

here is 2 screen shots... oh and i have put mu Heat3D Garage scene in aswell :)

post-46-1291589516.jpg

post-46-1291589523.jpg

Think its time to stop for one evening!!! :)

I don't mind TADS, looking good fella. :appl:

• 1 month later...

just finishing off the Beta sign up page on the website and i will release ALL the info...

NOTE:

32bit version ONLY at this time this WILL NOT run on 64bit os!

we are working on a 64bit version tho!

HI ALL,

i have released the Beta sign up web page... the beta is NOT out yet but will be in the next 48 hours so get signed up and as soon as i release the the beta you will receive an email with download links on!!!!

GET SIGNED UP if you want to beta test this app!!!

BETA SIGN UP PAGE!

Kev

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..