Track Help

Guest stox259

Guest stox259

Hi

New to this. Go easy on me

I have installed everything. But everytime I go to race I always end up at Cowdenbeath. Even if I select another track or a different car once I click 'load track' it always goes back to Cowdenbeath in my tarmac car. Any ideas?

Paul

Are you sure you have everything installed in the correct place ie most of the track installers are set for windows xp now if your on windows 7 or vista you will need to add the (x86) in to the directory.

Failing that look in your locations folder and you can find that here. C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor\GameData\Locations for windows 7 or vista or C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Locations for xp

Does that make sense? :blink:

When you install the track it will say where it will install to and that will be C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Locations

So on windows 7 when that bit comes up delete it and copy this is in C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor\GameData\Locations

You can do it manually if you want all you need to do is add the (x86) in as it is shown above

Guest stox259

Thanks

Much appreciated. Just had a a go around Skegness in my tarmac car so looks like its worked!!

:thumbs_up:

Dont suppose anyone has painted a skin of my shale and tar car recently?

Thanks

Much appreciated. Just had a a go around Skegness in my tarmac car so looks like its worked!!

:thumbs_up:

Dont suppose anyone has painted a skin of my shale and tar car recently?

Yes paul they will be in the update of course if you want to supply some pictures of it that would be handy

Hi

New to this. Go easy on me

I have installed everything. But everytime I go to race I always end up at Cowdenbeath. Even if I select another track or a different car once I click 'load track' it always goes back to Cowdenbeath in my tarmac car. Any ideas?

Paul

Hello Paul,

Are you bored during the off season already that you have taken to do it on the computer?

Nice to see you on here. It's a shame you wernt here last week as you would have been more than welcome to join us for our final meeting of the 2010 season. Of course, you would be more than welcome to join us during the new season, and perhaps a Winter Series? By the sounds of the practise above, you might want to look for the Cowdenbeath meeting which will probably be in June!!

In terms of skins, UKSOM do a superb job of updating the mod when they have the time, normally once a year. Last time I spoke to one of their members, he thought there would be one in the near future. It would be great to have your 'British winged cars' in the game.

Anyway, hope to perhaps race against you over the internet in the near future :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Johno

Guest stox259

Thanks for your help. Looking forward to racing against Spike and Spike JNR ha

The game is really good although a liitle tricky with keyboard. Getting there though. If anyone has access to my facebook photo page then there are plenty of pics on there

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..