BOOKING LIST: Nutts Corner - Thursday 13th January

Johno3

Hello All,

Next week sees the might UK Dirt F1's visit Ireland for the first time. The track is Nutts Corner and if practice is anything to go by, the meeting could be simply sensational.

Anyway, book in for this meeting on this thread and I will update the list as frequently as possible.

EDIT: We will be using F1 Stockcars V1.4 so therefore you will need to register a skin to race in the meeting. SEE HERE.

Cheers

Johno

WHITE

#84 Bully JNR

#285 Mav JNR

#325 Bobbert

YELLOW

#172 Sike JNR

#488 FatDave

#515 Big Al

#525 Mav

BLUE

#151 Dode

#188 Aub

#221 Spike

#262 Harmen

RED

#8 Tosh

#87 Robin

SUPERSTARS

#3 Johno

#112 TomD

TOTAL: 15

Edited by Johno3

Aub#12 or 188 whatever you fancy and i do believe i shall be red for this meeting

I have put you down as blue for now but the end of season grades will be sorted out this week therefore it should change before the meeting.

Cheers

Johno

Aub#12 or 188 whatever you fancy and i do believe i shall be red for this meeting

I have put you down as blue for now but the end of season grades will be sorted out this week therefore it should change before the meeting.

Cheers

Johno

Sorry I also need to cancel as I have to stay late at work tonight :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..