Belle Vue Results

Johno3

Hello All,

First of all, thanks to everyone that raced in tonights meeting. There were some momentus battles, especially amongst the stars but it was all good clean racing.

Well done to Matty on winning heat and final tonight. This helped him to become the top points scorer in the meeting.

Results:

Heat 1: 300 137 1 8 315 391 90 3 151 277

Heat 2: 137 391 1 300 236 8 90 151 315 515

A-Final: 300 137 3 515 188 1 151 236 391 315

GN: 3 315 277 300 391 188 1 8 137 221

49 pts 300 Matty

41 pts 137 MoR

35 pts 3 Johno

32 pts 1 TomD

26 pts 391 Corny

23 pts 188 Aub

22 pts 315 Mike

17 pts 515 Big Al

15 pts 8 Tosh

13 pts 277 Southy

12 pts 236 DanSkin

12 pts 151 Dode

5 pts 221 Spike

4 pts 90 Liam

0 pts 199 Waqar

Couple of twekas in the results that came from the racing. With Heat 2, Corny has been placed in second. On review of the replays, he crosses the line. In the final, TomD misses the timing loop on the straight through no fault of his own, and therefore has been put in his rightful position of 6th.

Next week we move back onto the tarmac of Skegness. I hope to see you all racing.

Cheers

Johno

Thanks for the meeting. Was a good laugh with some good fair racing. Scored more points than i thought. Had some good battles with most drivers especially Johno in the GN and Mike put me into the fence post well in the heat 2 or the final. Fair play to him. WD matty for top points and final win.

Mike put me into the fence post well in the heat 2 or the final. Fair play to him.

Mike must have been on a roll, he put me in a post in GN lol.

What a great night's racing. The heats were steady for me, clung on for a top 10 in one of them, and just missed out with a last-couple-of-laps battle with Southy in the other.

Going from yellow I would have been well happy with a top 10 in the Final, so 4th was amazing and can't remember a better finish for me in rFactor.

The first few laps Matty and me were passing and re-passing which was great fun, but I realized that there seemed to be problems further down the field as we were nearly lapping cars already :rolleyes: so thought I better not mess with faster Matty anymore and see if we could hold position for a while. The laps seemed to go quickly and a couple of superstars caught up and passed me, but then there seemed another gap and I was surprised to see the chequered flag suddenly appear and I'd done it!

Well done Matty, you love this place, I told you so!

Bring on Skeggy, should be another cracker.

The first few laps Matty and me were passing and re-passing which was great fun, but I realized that there seemed to be problems further down the field as we were nearly lapping cars already Edited by matty

"The first few laps Matty and me were passing and re-passing which was great fun, but I realized that there seemed to be problems further down the field as we were nearly lapping cars already"

Think it was fortunate we got away from the pack Al which gave us some breathing space in the final, the faster guys were duelling it out allowing us yellows to get on with it! The pictures i've posted show we were well away early on in the Final.True Belle Vue has been kind to me & the racing it provides is usually good, nice to see Liam in the Yarrow chassis too, a smart looking skin.

Edited by matty

I said similar on Thursday night but I'll say again there never seems a dull race around this track, plenty of action, plenty of bumper though I wasn't involved in anything over the top, without a doubt the race I most enjoyed was Heat 2 chasing MoR through the field right to the front then holding off Tom D last bend for 2nd. Skegness could hardly be much different in terms of the track characteristics but I hope for a good turnout and similarly good quality racing :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..