Who has Full Live for speed S2 ?

as the title says  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got it tis a fantastic game,oval track is superb wd yozzer on making it  thumbs_up.gif

20 peeps round ther wud be epic lol

23527[/snapback]

dan Made the Original track...i only modified it so ppl wont cut infield  rolleyes.gif

blink.gif 20 cars....LOL  blink.gif

The oval we use is on car park, to make an oval you go in a single player race and press shift-u which brings up the edititng tools which u can use to add barriers, tyres etc. Then u jus save the layout and stick up a server and get  wrecking  thumbup.gif

or alternativly look for yoricks sever which is called small oval destruction derby

Edited by Dan 57

The oval we use is on car park, to make an oval you go in a single player race and press shift-u which brings up the edititng tools which u can use to add barriers, tyres etc. Then u jus save the layout and stick up a server and get  wrecking  thumbup.gif

or alternativly look for yoricks sever which is called small oval destruction derby

23550[/snapback]

thanks dan i will keep a look out for yors server

prydie

Fantastic- I was hoping someone would make a new short oval on the S2 car park. There should be a file holding the layout that you can hand out to people so anyone can host it.

23555[/snapback]

thumbup.gif  yes there is

easy as well..its in the layout folder

thumbup.gif

Ive got oval track now at AVE IT BANGERS

using cars UF1000 / UFGTR / XFGTI

no pitting / space bar

23718[/snapback]

thumbup.gif

Better name the server as me...so peeps know wot too join...

ive had a few Regulars from lfs in

thumbup.gif  easy follow ins on em  5.gif

• 3 weeks later...

just to let you know some guy loved yoricks banger server so much hes now gone and paid for a 16 car dedi server so anyone whos got the game look for the server "banger racing"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..