Who has Full Live for speed S2 ?

as the title says  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems a great game graphics are superb

just 1 thing before i spend £24 i need to get the steering sorted had a play and cant

do 1 lap without loseing control steering seems very fragile.

anbody else using keyboard got ant tips on what to set it at

cheers trav

If you go into options then controls then theres an option called keyboard steer which you can change to keybaord - stabalised

Also increasing the steer rate and return rate seems to help

Also you can try turning down the steering lock in the setup

But a wheel is much bettter if you cna fix it :thumbs_up:

Great video Cap :appl: Playing this game online is so addictive, there's always plenty of action and loads of good follow-ins :thumbup:

:rofl: looks great fun guys ... great vid Cap looks like national try and muller Nick day hehehe ..

All good fun!

Steve

Edited by nemesis

I just downloaded the demo, installed it and came up with a load of errors saying it couldn't open stuff, then tried to race and it just crashed, then went to go back into it and the game won't even start now! :blink:

great vid Cap looks like national try and muller Nick day hehehe ..

Every day is "national try and muller Nick day" :rofl: If it's not Cap, its James, if it's not James, it's Dan, if it's not Dan, it's Danskin and if it's not Danskin it's one of the NI boys :rofl: it's great! ;) buy the game and join the fun, team racing sounds good! :thumbup:

Edited by Nick M48

great game still lol been playing in lots of servers but off the pace just found some setups to download can any one tell me where and what folder i put them in as i cant find a folder that says setups anywhere in the main lfs folder??????

cheers all :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..