Who has Full Live for speed S2 ?

as the title says  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, Just got it!

and great fun it is two thumbup.gif

26370[/snapback]

now fixed, so that it puts people pitting during races...  thumbup.gif

its been busy all day, its a good little track when its busy, only problem is my connection cant handle to many... wink.gif

Edited by chops660

• 10 months later...

Just to let all you people with live for speed know I have rented and setup a 23 person server for the lfs bangers :thumbup:

Its called --UKDirt LFS Bangers-- cya in there soon!

Cheers,

James

:thumbup: nice one james lfs bangers was superb when danowat had the server up be good to trash those minis again cyas on the track :2:

got game again, still trying to play bout with steering and that :)

if any one is going to a server psot here ill come :thumbup:

cheerz tombo509

ukdirt banger server sorted by james is up permanent few of us in ther now need full game to play tho

These skins look twice as good in the game, i cant wait till you release them so we can have some good banger team races on LFS

What a fun track this is :thumbup: , plenty of cars :thumbup: loads of wrecking :thumbup: no hot-roding :thumbup:

all it needs now is a stinkbridge team skin ;)

:2:

CRIGGY

Edited by criggy

nice skins andy :thumbs_up: like criggy says when more banger skins are made we could do some team racing or maybe if we get enough ukdirt racers set up a league with our own skins and arrange meetings so they don't affect ukdirt meetings, server could have a pw so only ukdirt members can race if the meetings go ahead,wd james and dan again for bringing back lfs bangers it is very popular :thumbup: small clip i made from lfs bangers

Edited by chris

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..