F2 Skegness Preview - White & Yellow Championship Final

southy277

This Monday the F2s make the final journey of the season to Skegness where the White and Yellows will be battling hard for the White & Yellows title.

On pole for this title race is Ryano760 who finished the qualifying round 20 points ahead. On row 2 is the defending W & Y Champion Kendo but the question is will he book in to defend it?

3 current Red graded drivers join this grid. 131 Gary and 31 Si sealed upgrades this month and 277 Southy moves to Red following his Meeting final win at Belle Vue last week.

Blue grade drivers will also be looking to grab the title with 912 Kendo and 220 Dougieford leading the way.

A large number of the qualifiers have not attended meetings recently so will we see them accept the championship invite and turn up to race.

All qualifiers should get themselves booked in for their chance of a F2 UK Dirt title – Let the battle commence!!

At the last meeting here Mike315 took the UK OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP - Can Mike take another final victory at the seaside track?

2011 – UK Dirt F2 White & Yellow Championship Final Grid

760 - 165
199 - 912
131 - 954
220 - 172
2 - 31
313 - 277
599 - 221
808 - 473
515 - 848
718 - 496
237 - 94
114 - 33

drivers that have been white or yellow but didnt do a w+y round in 2011 - starting half a lap down

plus any new drivers who may book in for this meeting

drivers in bold are booked on the ukdirt site
Drivers in Red are confirmed as not racing Edited by Dave488

If there is unsufficient numbers, like with the Consi Semi, can I join the race but with a grade gap or two - I did race as yellow this season but was unable to attend the W&Y's meetings?? Just asking :thumbs_up:

yes there is a novice car of every chassis in the game

mav i will get back to you but i dont think you will be able to join the back, maybe we could stretch it to current whites and yellows who havent done a w+y round (if there is any) they could maybe join the back but other than that im not sure as i say i will get back to you about it

Edited by Dave488

yes there is a novice car of every chassis in the game

mav i will get back to you but i dont think you will be able to join the back, maybe we could stretch it to current whites and yellows who havent done a w+y round (if there is any) they could maybe join the back but other than that im not sure as i say i will get back to you about it

No Worries, just thought I would ask.

if youve got 1 painted yes mate by all means upload it, just remember if your doing tar and shale skins upload thim in 1 zip with the different roof grades added (so 8 files altogether if you do a roof for each grade for each surface) or if you are using same car for both just the tar 1s will do and i will duplicate them

i have added these 7 drivers to the original post 122, 205, 429, 460, 641, 835, 921 these drivers have been white or yellow this season but missed a w+y round so couldnt score points we ARE going to allow these drivers to start the w+y final half a lap behind the points scorers this will also apply to any new driver that books for this meeting that starts as a white or yellow

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE BEEN A WHITE OR YELLOW THIS YEAR BUT I HAVE MISSED YOU OFF THE LISTS PLEASE POST BELOW SO I CAN HAVE A LOOK INTO IT ASAP

server 48 is up with skegness on for practice

Edited by Dave488

Ive been trying all morning to get a skin in game (and failing!) Could some one do me a Kitson all black with orange nurf bars, rollcage and insides. Number 400 and Danny "Dippy" Potts above number.

If not its ok ill try get someone to sort it.

Thanks.

i will knock 1 up now if you still need it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..