Retirement (for now)

TRAV365

oioi all thought id post this in the f1 thread as thats where ukdirt orignally started. ive moved into a new place with a mate and dont have any internet and when i do it will be via a dongle for now so there will be no more racing from me for the time being.

with holidays planned i cant be arsed to pay to setup a broadband service so untill the end of next year or start of 2013 ill be missing.it will be my first year off online racing in 11 years apart from all the bans haha had some top laughs and met some top lads through the game. cya all laters :thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by TRAV365

Damn - I was looking forward to recreating the grade rules to stop you being red whilst coming up with a brand new rule to stop you from being yellow again! :rofl:

Seriously though, I do hope that we will see you racing again in the not too distant future! You will be missed.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..