**NEC BOOKING IN THREAD**

Dave488

post-855-1325620685.jpg

hello lads hope you all had a good xmas and new year, for the f2s 1st outing of the year we will be racing at the NEC this monday (9th) its a track that is a tad diferent to the norm and normally has some good racing, people asked for it so lets hope we get aa good few booking in

i wont be making a skinpack for this as its just 1 meeting so please either use a novice or your own car in the packs if you wish

as for a winter series we will be having 1 starting the week after (16th) this will be ran in the superstox as the f2s will be getting a few tweaks before the new season and the superstox are close to what they will be so it makes sense to use them instead of f2s, there will be 4 meetings ALL CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS all on tar (as no shale physics) MORE ABOUT THIS WILL FOLLOW IN THE WEEK

for now tho i will make a new skins thread in the superstox forum so you can all send me a skin ready for the 16th, there will probably only be that 1 skinpack so dont miss it!

anyway back the the NEC meeting PLEASE BOOK IN BELOW IF YOU WISH TO RACE

BOOKED SO FAR: 23

WHITE:

Ricko#190
Pistol#205
Ricky#237
Mav_Jnr#285 (p)
MartynR#718

YELLOW:

Jedd#165
Spike_Jnr#172

BLUE:

Dougie#220
Spike#221
Jack#249
Southy#277
Mav#641 (p)
Leech#774

RED:

Si#31 (p)
Green#115
Gary#131
Grasser#233
Mike#315
Dodge#560
Lithgow#600

SS:

Drumbstick#41
Tom#112
Danskin#236 Edited by Dave488

hello,,,,im new to the f2 mod i was just wondering if i could boook in and have a go to see if i like it or not??......cheers!

RICKO190

feel free to come and have ago mate just choose any tar novice car and make sure you have all the packs from 2011 installed, have you got the track sorted? i will put a server up later now the nzs are all done

hello,,,,im new to the f2 mod i was just wondering if i could boook in and have a go to see if i like it or not??......cheers!

RICKO190

feel free to come and have ago mate just choose any tar novice car and make sure you have all the packs from 2011 installed, have you got the track sorted? i will put a server up later now the nzs are all done

ooo nice one mate :) yehh tracks all sorted now cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..