UK Dirt Pre-Season F1 Race Evenings

DanSkin

preseason.jpg

Hi folks.

Race season is closing in on us fast! For the next few weeks the UK Dirt rFactor F1 Stockcars (Real Skins) server is available to anyone for some fun / practise / experience racing online. I know it's often a bit quiet, and can be dull turning laps by yourself. So we'll try to organise some casual race evenings (no booking in or pre-selecting cars, no points series, no results threads, etc). Hopefully just some good practise racing!

Oh... and it's a great excuse to play with the great mod update!

I'll run two of these evenings this weekend Saturday 18th February and Sunday 19th February from 7PM in the server.

Specifically tracks:

Saturday: Northampton, Belle Vue, Birmingham, Coventry

Sunday: Kings Lynn, Skegness, Sheffield, Hednesford

Taking in 10-15 minutes of practise at a track followed by 4 short races back to back.</strike>

After last weekends success we will run again Saturday 25th Februaryand Saturday 3rd March from 7PM in the server.

<strike>Saturday 25th February: Nutts Corner, Mildenhall, Skegness, Bradford (S), Knockhill

Saturday 3rd March: Bradford (T), Scunthorpe, Ipswich, Coventry, Wimbledon

Taking in ~10 minutes of practise at each track follow by 2 races.

Just to clarify to EVERYONE after the first week. The server is open to anyone, but no nonsense will be tolerated!

Open to everyone - members and non members.

Servers can be found in the rFactor game list and I will add the IP on this post closer to the time.[/color]

All I would ask is that people register their interest or intent to turn up, a few folks might lure a few more out of hiding.

Edited by DanSkin

All UK Dirt rules will apply during these sessions... so in general please BE NICE and DRIVE NICE.

If there are enough cars we'll line up roughly graded, if anyone is dominating we can shuffle it up.

There will be no pre-selected skins, if you come into the server and someone has that skin - pick another. It's only a bit of fun and not the end of the world!

All I would ask is that people register their interest or intent to turn up, a few folks might lure a few more out of hiding.

Just a quick bump to say thanks to everyone who turned up tonight (Saturday), I thought it was a very enjoyable evenings practise and racing.

We got about 20 different people in over the evening, and a good mix of current, new and and non members.

Don't forget we're doing similar again tomorrow night (Sunday 19th) from 7PM!

Kings Lynn, Skegness, Sexbierum, Hednesford

10-15 minutes practise and then some races at each track!

Edited by DanSkin

Just a quick bump again to say thanks to those who turned up. We got to around 20 drivers again, so really not too bad.

Perhaps the mood was a little less calm than last night, but hopefully the majority of people had some fun.

Keep an eye out during the week, we'll probably set up something similar for next weekend.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..