Stoke

southy277

On m6 heading back to Skipton now. Well we went to Stoke with 2 F1s and took no luck with us. My dads F1 smashed front end and cracked rear axle casing - likely to be end of season and 88 totally wrecked undercarriage.

The point to this is that at the meeting I met a few lads from here. Firstly DanSkin, Big Al, Dave and TomD. Great to put faces to the names and had good chats with all. All seem grand lads. Sorry to a few that I didn't spend long chatting but as you could see we had a lot on.

Thanks to Tom for helping get the trailer moved!

was good to meet you southy shame we couldnt have chatted more but these things happen lol, hope you get the car sorted soon i know all too well how much time and effort it takes to keep a f1 going week in week out, from our point of veiw it was great to get home with no damage for a change

as for trav and dan they are 2 of the nicest chaps you will meet, ive known trav for a few years now and he is a great lad

lol how much do i owe you for saying that m8 :thumbup: your sound as a pound to m8 had some great road trips over the last few years.

The best bit about ukdirt is the peps you meet and i have met some top lads in the time ive been racing thats for sure :thumbs_up:

Edited by TRAV365

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..