RE Addional rules...

Aub

Ain't it funny that the guys that have the issues with the new rules are ones that have not raced recently... how can they give their opinion on the rules. if they had raced recently then they would have understood more.

Just because i don't race doesn't mean that i don't understand the rules, so can't see what your getting at southy, i've watched real life 2's for 20+ years, never raced them but i still know the rules, all i was saying was your rules have changed again.... just an example of the new rules YOU all wrote...

A.) Following drivers in.

A follow in will be classed as pushing another car all the way to the fence, or on tracks with wider corners(ie Birmingham) pushing the car the majority of the way to the fence with the sole purpose of causing them to make significant contact with the fence.

Any driver that is classed as following another driver in will be loaded up from the meeting and a minimum 1 meeting ban will be enforced. A second offence of following another driver in will result in a minimum 1 month ban. A third offence will result in the driver being banned for the remainder of the season.

560 1 week ban Multiple followins,

Now i sure i read the above rule different to the ban you gave out, UNLESS you want to re-word your new rule... and say on different meetings, but that opens a can of worms for you doesn't it... and still in my opion, pushing a car majority of the way is no way and never will be a follow in... even in poof-stox (superstox) it isn't a follow in !!!

That's my fault Budge, its how I originally had it recorded. After discussion in the admin team it was decided it was a fencing and a follow-in so that's 1 week.

That's fair enough then.

Thanks Drum, Explained in a few words rather than an essay :) and still not getting an answer

Now for the others,

1....... joking

But some of them are a bit of a joke TBH...

It's all because of some idiots on here just wanting to race as bangers instead of F2. Anyone who doesn't like them the new rules as them to thank.

As it as been mentioned, the racing as been great since they were introduced.

It's just the way it as to be for now.

Edited by southy277

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..