**2013 1ST SKIN UPLOADS**

Dave488

Hello all, with the ukdirt F2 season due to start soon (4th march - full fixtures will be announced soon) its time to start sending in your F2 skins for the 1st skinpack of 2013

The new mod update will also be available as soon as UKSOM are ready to release it, meanwhile they have released new templates that can be found HERE

A few pointers:

Skin Painting:

There is a skin painting guide on the UK Dirt website, which includes information on getting your car in game. There is also a Skin Painting section of the forum, if anyone has any requests.

Rules:

Please submit skins for tarmac and shale with all roof grades. Full rules can be found the UK Dirt website in the F2 rules section. BUT the main 2 rules for f2s are: BLACK ON WHITE NUMBERS (nothing else) and CAB PANELS OR ROLLCAGE DEPENDING ON CHASSIS MUST BE GRADE OR NEUTRAL COLOUR (I DO CHECK FOR THESE AND THERE IS NO EXCEPTIONS) if your unsure of this rule i am happy to look at any skins to declare them legal BEFORE you upload them, IF you upload them and 1 of these rules is not applied iand its too late to get you to correct them before the deadline I will ammend them myself (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Uploading:

Skins can be uploaded on the UK Dirt website using the 'Skin Upload Facility' in the 'Member Options' area. or by sending them to me via PM (DO NOT UPLOAD TO THIS THREAD) you need to upload both your tarmac and shale cars for this pack with each 1 having a red blue yellow and white grade, you dont have to add a veh file if you dont wish too

Re-using Old Skins:

If you wish to re-use your skin from the 2012 season, let me know on this thread please and i will add them to the pack

DEADLINE FOR F2 SKINS IS MIDNIGHT FRIDAY 1ST MARCH (IF YOU ARE LATE THEY WILL MISS THIS PACK AND GO IN THE NEXT 1)

Skins received so far:

17 Tar only

79 tar only

84 tar only

238 tar only

305 shale only

400 tar only

761 tar only

848 Tar only

Edited by Dave488

Dearest brother of mine :) as you know i will be in florida when the deadline is up so can you pretty please paint me 2 plain skins for now just numbers will do fine a bingley shale with the doonbars etc and also a bingley tar car.... closest im gonna get to the elite ennit! anyroad for more info you give me a call old chap and we can sort summut oot :)

Last but not least

:042: Drumbstick

Onions

Edited by Aub

:coffee: I`ve read the F2 skin painting guide on the Main site and tried to download the nVidia DDS Photoshop plug-in (v6.74).........

.........its not there ??

I`m using Jasc Paint shop pro 9 but I believe it works in there if I can get hold of a download.

Any ideas......

Regards Biffo

Ok , now I have: - Program Files (x86)\ Jasc Software \ Paint Shop Pro 9 \ Plug-ins \ File Formats \ dds64.8bi

However back in Paint Shop Pro , when I flatten the layers on the skin and go to File then, Save As , theres still do sign of DDS ??

My Tarmac for now, should be uploading shale one soon, can you tell me if it's all ok!!

Cheers, Mooby

**RECIEVED**

no its not cab panels need to be all 1 colour either grade or neutral (whole cab panel not half)

ok, ill get em changed

However back in Paint Shop Pro , when I flatten the layers on the skin and go to File then, Save As , theres still do sign of DDS ??

=================================================

Sorted :rolleyes: Finally got there and seen my skin in the Novice line up , phew ! Only one small question before finishing off skins and passing them on to Dave......

I followed the Site guide and reduced the PSD file to 512 x 1024 before saving as a DDS file but along side the DDS skin files mine is only 342 kb the others are 1,366 kb ???

Regards Biffo