drumbstick

Results:

Heat 1: 43 488 238 236 87 848 74 31 116 188 237 84 277 480 65

Heat 2: 41 691 246 39 315 380 122 589 305 46 221 58

Heat 3: 246 691 315 221 46 480 74 84 848 43 589 116 236 277

Heat 4: 238 41 488 305 39 87 380 122 31 188 21 237

Consi 1: 277 188 116 84 589 31 21 58 237

B-Final:

A-Final: 43 236 246 39 315 480 41 116 305 277 238 691 87 488 84 848 380 122 74 188 221 46

GN 1: 46 41 236 488 31 380 84 480 277 21 221 237 238

GN 2: 39 188 305 116 315 74 43 58 87 691 122 246 589 848

37 pts 39 LeeK

36 pts 41 Drumbstick

35 pts 43 Sije

34 pts 246 Stox

33 pts 236 DanSkin

32 pts 315 Mike

24 pts 488 Dave

21 pts 305 jakiejnr

19 pts 691 Jakeeey

18 pts 238 Kane_M

18 pts 480 leightonh

17 pts 46 Nezza

15 pts 116 JK

14 pts 380 Liam Powell

13 pts 74 Tommy Vaes

13 pts 87 Robin H25

11 pts 188 Aub

11 pts 31 Si

7 pts 848 bully jnr

7 pts 122 craigcharles

7 pts 221 Spike

7 pts 84 Timm

4 pts 277 southy

3 pts 58 minitom

3 pts 589 Stijneman

1 pts 21 LouisH

0 pts 65 dan heath

0 pts 237 rickyljames

The replays are here!

I am getting sick of this every week people driving like idiots.Every week we are spending hours of our time looking at replays of morons following in people.I will be advocating some instant and heavy bans for people.I enjoy stewarding races now i find it difficult to race but i didn't agree to help out by spending hours looking at replays of idiots.Some people need to look at themselves and work out whether they really want to race F2's they may find bangers more to there liking because their driving is appalling.Full contact racing does not mean if someone hits you can hit them flat out next bend if all of you raced each other with respect the racing would be awesome.I have heard all of the excuses before my favorite being "I'm a real racer" but if you drive like that in real life your would be bankrupt through repair costs and most likely be in a wheelchair.Do any of you realise the hours that Drumb,Dave,Dan and many others put in for you to race like idiots.Personally you wouldn't miss me if i left but if any of others got fed up and left you would not have a league to race in.I suggest some of your learn to respect for admin and fellow racers by racing fairly and within the rules. I am currently thinking about finding something else to do on mondays and thursdays. :banghead2:

Firstly - WD Sije for your final win and Leek for topping the meeting points.

Totally agree with what Stumpy says. I have been F2 admin before and fully understand everything and the time that the guys put in. I left basically because I didn't have the time to assist the other lads out. Things have changed now hence why I'm trying to race again.

Last night I did see some bad driving and like Aub mentioned - it seems to come from the reds. Maybe the red roof means you can race full throttle all the time and heavily barge you way through....Some of these lads need to calm down. I had one or two who went past me and then I managed to get past again fairly for then to be forced towards the infield just to get rid of me and that was from someone high in F2's which disappointed me. Then I noticed that some drivers race with there backend sliding. That's all good but you do go slow when mid bend which when someone like me is "driving" it is very easy to tap their bumpers - an incident last night similar happened when I was a lap down, I tapped the driver in front and he did a Ryan Harrison. Without him looking at the replays he starts having ago at me. I also had a red who barged through, knocked me against the wall so that I bounced back out at him taking him out. Blames me for it - hold on - your the cause of the accident!!

Think people just need to clam down and race like they are F2's, yes its a contact formula but at the end of the day they are not bangers. Use the bumpers tactically.

Full respect to the admins and good luck. Hopefully see you next week.

Edited by southy277

That's all good but you do go slow when mid bend which when someone like me is "driving" it is very easy to tap their bumpers - an incident last night similar happened when I was a lap down, I tapped the driver in front and he did a Ryan Harrison. Without him looking at the replays he starts having ago at me.

But southy as i've been told before drive carefully around lapped traffic! I did the same as what you did and got 1DP for it and it wasn't intentional, maybe just take some more care when around the lapped cars and take your time to pass them clean.

That's all good but you do go slow when mid bend which when someone like me is "driving" it is very easy to tap their bumpers - an incident last night similar happened when I was a lap down, I tapped the driver in front and he did a Ryan Harrison. Without him looking at the replays he starts having ago at me.

But southy as i've been told before drive carefully around lapped traffic! I did the same as what you did and got 1DP for it and it wasn't intentional, maybe just take some more care when around the lapped cars and take your time to pass them clean.

If it had taken you out then I could understand but I tapped you. Didn't know we had to race round like they are hot rods. :scared15:

Just log your complaint to admin as mentioned last night and lets get on with it.

Edited by southy277

Firstly well done to all the winners and leek for top scoring.

As for me the heats and final were a waste of time in the consi I made a half assed effort to take the win but I was more happy with 2nd. Gn was alright for me too however I missed timed my attack on the lead and leek got me on the last bend.

What's happened to the red grade? Back a few seasons ago the red grade would work together to get to the front and then battle it out this certainly ain't the case anymore I was hit nearly every corner by 84 yet never came past me this just dropped us further and further back in the end I lost my patience and followed him in a few times to get rid of him. Hands held up there admin deal with me as you wish. I'm really not interested fighting for 11th and 12th when I know I have the pace to be at the front I feel a month of playing the grades in on the cards for me.

As for me the heats and final were a waste of time in the consi I made a half assed effort to take the win but I was more happy with 2nd. Gn was alright for me too however I missed timed my attack on the lead and leek got me on the last bend.

What's happened to the red grade? Back a few seasons ago the red grade would work together to get to the front and then battle it out this certainly ain't the case anymore I was hit nearly every corner by 84 yet never came past me this just dropped us further and further back in the end I lost my patience and followed him in a few times to get rid of him. Hands held up there admin deal with me as you wish. I'm really not interested fighting for 11th and 12th when I know I have the pace to be at the front I feel a month of playing the grades in on the cards for me.

Too many children racing who haven't got a clue about racecraft.

Whats the best way to get to the front?

Answer 1:- continually smash into the car infront hang on i'm only finishing in 10th to 15th i know hit people harder but still only finishing at the back,this tactic not working but i will continue and ruin other peoples race.Think this is the mentality of most.

Answer 2:- watch and learn from the superstars following each other through the pack and moving slower cars aside.It is not a coincidence that they win most titles,they drive hard but smart.Example if Dan ,Drumb etc. start the race flat out following in each other they will never get to the front so they don't they wait for the brainless drivers in front to clear everyone out of the way then they nip through.

Answer 1:- continually smash into the car infront hang on i'm only finishing in 10th to 15th i know hit people harder but still only finishing at the back,this tactic not working but i will continue and ruin other peoples race.Think this is the mentality of most.

Answer 2:- watch and learn from the superstars following each other through the pack and moving slower cars aside.It is not a coincidence that they win most titles,they drive hard but smart.Example if Dan ,Drumb etc. start the race flat out following in each other they will never get to the front so they don't they wait for the brainless drivers in front to clear everyone out of the way then they nip through.

:appl:

I struggled a bit from yellow but i had some good battles with ricky, we were on each others bumper almost every bend but we were not trying to take each other out, it was really fair racing between the two of us.

in the gn he fell back early in the race which left me in front alone, then a blue grader ruined a possible good race for me (and himself) after he passed me and i got back on him the next bend. I am yellow grade now so i tried to get in the mix a little more but i am a little upset that some people have to spoil some possible good racing because they can't accept to be overtaken by a lower grader.

The people who have been here a few years will know that's exactly how I race having always been a faster driver nudge them wide and pop up the inside there were always a few ie budge, trav and spike that would always give you a hard it back but you always knew it was coming so you always hit them a wee bit harder to try and ensure they couldn't get you back next bend. I've won countless F2 titles and won 64 races in a season I can assure you that I would never have achived this if I just nailed everything in front of me. You kids need to watch a real f2 race and watch Gordon Moodie Mickey Brennan Chris Burgonye etc nudge and nip up the inside... That's how they win all past and current world champions. Now drumstick danskin again past and current world champions... So that style of driving works online to.. Try it you might get somewhere!

I struggled a bit from yellow but i had some good battles with ricky, we were on each others bumper almost every bend but we were not trying to take each other out, it was really fair racing between the two of us.

in the gn he fell back early in the race which left me in front alone, then a blue grader ruined a possible good race for me (and himself) after he passed me and i got back on him the next bend. I am yellow grade now so i tried to get in the mix a little more but i am a little upset that some people have to spoil some possible good racing because they can't accept to be overtaken by a lower grader.

louis makes a good point. ive raced at white for the whole time ive been on ukdirt, and am working my way through picking up pace as i go along but i find more oftern than not if i higher grade driver over takes me and i do have the pace to move back on them, if i nudge them wide i find myself having a rather abrupt meeting with the wall next bend. not sure myself how newer drivers are meant to move up and progress if people feel the need to put them away everytime someone from white passes you.

What Stumpy, AUB said is spot on,

last grading i had some real good racing with drivers Evnos, Liam Powell etc as they seemed to accept when i was faster and when they was faster i just left them alone and we managed to get away most races and get top 3 positions, the bumper wont win you races FACT! race craft and skill wins you races and with that you no when to use the bumper and how 2!

if someone has passed you one bend it doenst mean you can bury em or hit em hard as your close enough as your just gonna slow yourself down or when they catch you next time they will hit you hard so you cant return it,

All of us watch F2s in real life and i can talk from experience the likes of 886, 7 etc don't hit you hard they hit just enough to move you and when they moved me did i lunge at em next bend? some people need to treat it with more respect to what all the ADMIN team do, because if Drumb, said thats it im gone mondays will be filled with corrie and eastenders not this!

Not raced for a couple of weeks and even then i was getting annoyed about being dumped hard into the fence when there wasnt anything riding on it or need to steam into me. Have always tried to race fair, move aside when quicker drivers are coming through and earn their respect that if the time comes they wont be too hard on me if they need to move me off the line.

As an addition to Aub/Southy/Stumpy, why do some people feel the need to win the race on the first couple of bends with huge hits (i know some will be from a train of cars due to a bunched grid)? Really making me think about how many meetings i do this year and if i join next year.

I am not going to disagree with anything that has been said, and personally I do find it very frustrating because you know its going to be the same handful of drivers involved every week.

Having said all that we have asked people to trust in the DP system, and we have seen more complaints in the first couple of months this season than we probably had in the whole of 2012. Looking at the DP points gained so far this season the system is working, those consistent offenders are gaining points and their bans will start to increase in length. You also have to remember we are still only 2 months in to what is a 12 month process. At the start of next season these drivers will have a whole seasons points hanging over them as a deterrent, and if they still decide to behave outside the rules then the bans they receive for even a small infraction could be very large indeed.

I know what your saying Drumb and the dp system is working fine like it does in f1s however I think this is not a dp issue more a driving standards one. For example a driver that continues to hit someone lap after lap with no intention of getting past is not doing anything against the rules so really there can be no complaint nor can the driver be handed dp points for that. So then the other driver that's being continually hit will eventually lose his rag and let the driver past and then follow the other person in, now the driver who does that will then get dp points or a ban for his actions. Trouble is I don't think you can do much about it.

always a few ie budge, trav and spike that would always give you a hard it back but you always knew it was coming so you always hit them a wee bit harder to try and ensure they couldn't get you back next bend.

But without us racing it wouldn't have been so much fun back in the days of Heat, many a laugh and many many good battles

Totally different concept these days Aub, & have to agree with everything you said above, And probably the reason i no longer race UK Dirt, R factor just isn't for me,

But nice to see you back racing, Enjoy yourself and see you around the tracks (real life) soon

i do understand what people are saying about the hard hits that are within the rules and lack of respect etc, but i do hope that some of the comments above dont put people off making legitimate complaints when needed (most complaints we have had this year were justified) it may be a long process for admin but if something needs looking at thats why we are here

i dont think there has been any lack of respect towards admin whatsoever this season (may be wrong) so dont know why people are saying if so and so was to leave or so and so gives so much time up etc etc, as the only issue is lack of respect to fellow racers not admin, and to say if 1 or 2 people were to leave the league would be dead is a joke really, admin members leave all the time someone else takes over its always been like that (who thought f2s would survive after bathyboy left?), all the people that do race with a stupid attitude need to ask themselves is this, would they do it and have to deal with people driving like they do week in week out? fair play if you would

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..