Simon31

Results:

W+Y: 443 394 237 474 481 65 93 922

Heat 1: 31 380 151 52 443 237 221 238 981 39 848 394 65 8

Heat 2: 653 589 691 93 488 167 474 246 180 356 112 188 481

Heat 3: 653 180 188 238 589 167 221 52 93 848 981 394 481

Heat 4: 31 380 488 112 151 443 474 691 246 39 8 65 356 237

Consi 1: 39 8 848 394 356 147 65

A-Final: 112 188 180 380 238 167 474 39 981 488 93 8 691 246 52 151 598 394 221 31 653 848 237 443

GN 1: 31 151 238 188 443 981 356 848 8 112 52 394

GN 2: 180 653 39 589 380 488 237 691 474 93 246 221 167 147

38 pts 380 Liam Powell

37 pts 180 wardieee

33 pts 188 Aub

30 pts 31 Si

30 pts 238 Kane_M

29 pts 653 Simpson

29 pts 112 Tom D

23 pts 151 dode

22 pts 589 Stijneman

21 pts 488 Dave

20 pts 167 CB

18 pts 474 BeesFanDanny

17 pts 443 ritzoberst

16 pts 39 LeeK

14 pts 691 Jakeeey

11 pts 981 MartinB

10 pts 93 Twisty

10 pts 52 HHUNTER

9 pts 237 rickyljames

8 pts 221 Spike

5 pts 356 Mitch Wells

5 pts 246 Stox

4 pts 848 bully jnr

2 pts 8 pinken

0 pts 65 dan heath

0 pts 79 weeryan

0 pts 134 Jakebond

0 pts 147 gazlush

0 pts 481 Mackie D

0 pts 922 chris.mugford

0 pts 394 PaulE

The replays are here!

Edited by Wardieee

Awesome meeting some great racing with lots of action going on, I got myself a 4th place followed up by 3 7th places and a 9th place giving me 18 points my best meeting points and online wise yet :thumbup:

Thank you to all the stewards and everyone behind the scenes for a well run meeting :thumbs_up:

Cheers :2:

Danny 474

Edited by BeesFanDanny474

Gotta say I came into this meeting hating the place haha, the first corner is all types of evil! But by the end I was a fan of it :) came into the whites and yellows race only to realise id forgot to save my setup, and gave it a quick on the spot bodge, which won me the race! 17 point haul though I cant complain too much.

One thing I feel ive got to say though is about the white top mentality. I pride myself on the fact I race with my head, I only fight for a position I know I can hold, and I dont bury every car infront of me. In the final lastnight I gave Danny a push off line at the end of the first lap to sneak up under him for the lead, braked suuuper late into the next corner and still got hit hard and turned around. Its not a pop at Danny atall, just feel us whites have to stick together for the first few laps knowing how soon the yellows and blues jump ontop haha. Plus you always feel cheated when youre put out the race on lap 2 :P

Well I must say Ritzo you do drive like a gentlemen and it doesn't go a miss I must say.... If a white is driving like an idiot the rest of the superstars all know about it. If you watch the superstars when they race, they will work as a team. I started outside in the final, with TomD inside. The trick their was to let him through and follow him, the same as he would do to me if I had the inside. If I had tried to cut him up and hold him back he would never of got away and we would of all ended up in the red top crash on lap 2 lol! The whole idea of white grade is to get out of white grade! The sooner your out the better, so keep at it and you'll soon go up through the grades and the ones who are yet to learn the lesson of driving sensibly will keep at white until they learn that lesson. :blink:

I will be uploading the usual pics to Facebook, so keep your eyes out for those!

Im glad its been noticed :P I never have the fastest car on track, definitely not top 10, but ill finish top 10 all night just from avoiding the conflict :)

You know that's something ive never done, always wondered how the superstars get through the pack and never sat and watched the replays.

And I look forward to seeing them! I usually share them or reupload haha

Well the short and long of it is simply respect, we all settle in as much as we can and work our way through the pack. If we get to the front its then time to battle it out, but throwing bumpers about every bend only slows you down. Blue seems to be the hardest grade to race from though, because you ether get away and get smashed up by the loony white tops, or you get caught by the reds on lap 2 lol. I always tried to keep my head down in the lower grades and it obviously worked for me as im now sat 3rd in the points behind 2 people with twice my experience :coffee:

For anyone who doesn't know, replays are attached in the zip folder above.

C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor\ReplayFridge\Replays

(delete all your current replays as its an easy way of saving loads of space)

Open the zip folder, and move all the contents to the directory above.

Open rFactor and their is a replay fridge, click the race you want to watch and you're away! Arrow keys Fast-forward and Rewind and the '*' and '-' on your number pad switch car I believe :5:

Interesting read.

Danny's driving style questioned.

Wardieee mentioning the word "Respect" & how he deals with lower graders !!!!

How bizarre :o

I wasn't expecting to much from last night but it all came together and ive got used to the tarmac style of driving now so all is good in that department.

The last few laps of the grand national were absolutely brilliant I think it was dode, kane and Hhunter proper stockcar racing for 2nd place.

However you do see that sort of racing for 15th place witch in all fairness is a waste of time. As has been said here already why do the lower graders feel the need to hit everything going? This will infact slow you down allowing the red grades to catch up even quicker. Surely as a white top you dont honestly think you can keep the reds behind you with those tactics? Ive always pretty much relied on my speed to get passed people ive never felt the need to fire whites and yellows into the wall as they are learning. But what annoys me is that sometimes you can pass one of these people with very slight contact and they then hit you flat out next bend. Why? Im fully aware a stockcar has bumpers etc but its for moving slower cars because your faster than them. I await the day I see Holly Glen fire Gordon Moodie into the wall just cause he past her cause he was faster then I will take back everything ive just said.

Looking forward to next week while you lot enjoy the bank holiday in England Us up in Scotland have no bank holiday!

Edited by Aub

I didnt mean my post to be specifically aimed at Danny or his style haha :P it just happened to be him that got me. No disrespect to Danny atall he did well lastnight :)

And yes Aub thats what I was trying to say, frustrates me as a white top to get caught by the yellows in the first 2 laps. I see a push and a shove as fair game considering how bunched we all are at the start, pretty hard to avoid it, getting fired in on the opening laps is just unnecessary in my eyes.

Im sure all the white tops want to move up a grade, firing people in is only gonna make enemies on the track though and thats not what you need haha.

He didn't just happen to get you Ritzo, it what he does to most drivers that pass him.

My bad experience with Danny started at Sexberium in Heat 1.

I sat behind him for a lap or two not wanting to make him go wrong, or cause a crash, so I waited.

When he went wide, I took the opportunity to go up the inside exiting the bend. I never touched his car once in those few laps.

I went from inside to outside curving the straight, as Danny went outside to inside driving down the straight, straight and at speed.

I knew he wasn't going to make the bend driving as quick as he was and sure enough when I entered the bend he didn't turn he just drove at my car hitting the back end and spinning me.

Danny just went wide and continued on. This one action ruined my enthusiasm for a good evenings racing and I quite rightly was warned about my verbal abuse directed at Danny, but I was so annoyed and angry.

I didn't race for a few weeks after because of this.

Returning for Mildenhall and King's Lynn, I had a decent chance of doing well, Mildenhall was fine, but King's Lynn saw Sexberium all over again.

On passing Danny I was subject to him ON THE VERY NEXT BEND driving straight at the back corner of my car causing me to spin. Again I hadn't done anything to him prior to passing him.

In the meeting final, he did me like this, then he went on after to taking out another THREE drivers in this exact manner. He obviously believes that this is ok to do!!

Again we met in the Grand National, but again despite my feelings towards him, I passed him clean and guess what, he caused me to go out of the race yet again next bend.

So needless to say I am not a fan of Danny's and will not be so generous to him when trying to pass him in future.

I agree entirely with Aub, and that's why when I am passed I drop in behind and follow. If there is a chance near the end of the race I will challenge, but then again some Superstars don't like being challenged either!!

Interesting read.

Danny's driving style questioned.

Wardieee mentioning the word "Respect" & how he deals with lower graders !!!!

How bizarre :o

Danny can drive a bit bumper happy but still lots to learn and you can only drive with respect towards others which also race you with respect as you are known for that.....

The last few laps of the grand national were absolutely brilliant I think it was dode, kane and Hhunter proper stockcar racing for 2nd place.

Yeah that was proper hard racing! threw it in flat out sideways and ended up second, great stuff!

Overall was hard going racing but think the final was slightly warpy for a few drivers.

I feel I need to defend myself here yes I can be abit bumper happy but like someone said I am still learning the last thing I want to do is wreck someone elses race or enjoyment I do not go out with the intention to wreck other people's races all I am doing is the same as everyone else and that is try to win and have a good time.

Kind Regards

Danny 474

You are quite right Dode, I probably didn't show respect to drivers when I first started rFactor, and thus I didn't command any respect back either.

However since spending most of 2012 and 2013 away from rFactor I returned with a different approach and thus far I feel that some respect has started to flow back and forth.

A quote I have from 11th May 2011 sums it up nicely :-

"Just get so annoyed as being from superstar you have to work quite hard to get to the front and then to get spun by a lower grader and having it ruin your race can just get to you sometimes."

Having it pointed out by you, made the difference to me, and now that Danny knows his actions does affect other drivers and wrecks their races, he may change accordingly also?

Rite everyone's had their say on the matter people have accused and people have responded that is all I care to read on the subject

Every grade could do with reading aubs advice and maybe we will all get along I'm sure nobody intentionally tries to ruin others races but it does happen