Practice

Dbecks

Is there any practice time online? Or do you book into a race and get time to practice then as i feel the need to get some laps done with you guys to see where im at pace wise

Edited by Wardieee

This is a very good question. Usually Monday nights between 6 and 8 the practice servers are full, however I have been having a think and I am debating holding a practice evening next Tuesday night so I suppose your post will sway me in the direction of running one :king:

I shall post details later in the week..... However Monday night will be packed so get booked in and get in the practice server. See what you think and if your feeling unsettled and don't want to race, just drop Aub a PM on the night explaining the situation :5:

This sounds good till you said tuesday night lol i cant do tuesdays for a few months am i right in thinking in the sever info is where the practice servers are?? Thing is i would book a race take the chance but i have been reading about the start procedure and feel that i could do with the practice with others to get it right

The practice servers are the race servers

.48 is currently open for F1s @ Sheffield for tonights meeting and then the F2 server will be put on Nutts corner and left until Monday.

If your not feeling confident you can always start from the back... :king:

The servers will be set immediately after the F1s tonight, so you will have all weekend to popin and meet some of the fellow drivers and that server will be open for practice right up until the start of the meeting (Monday @ 8:30)

im usually in the servers in the week struggling round the tracks Dbecks so you probably wont be alone :P

we have two servers

load rFactor, click connect, click join, click the blue plus sign, type in the IP address for the server you need to be in....

The password will be found on the members section of the website

This is providing a server is set to f2s of course. Not being near a PC I don't know but I'm sure someone will put 1 up if they see this

Sorry i am able to download it but it doesnt go into the same location as the other tracks so when i run rfactor its not in the place where all the others are and not in any other tracks either???

It is maybe in UK Short Ovals, Try that.

Sorry i am able to download it but it doesnt go into the same location as the other tracks so when i run rfactor its not in the place where all the others are and not in any other tracks either???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..