2 seater experiance

mickymoo

042.gif  hi all, yesterday after 25yrs as a spectator i got to drive a stockcar, well the 2 seater at least.

i reccomend this to anyone who ever wants a go the hard working NFR crew make it a day to remember.

first you drive 8 laps with neil fitton telling you where to brake and wot the best line is and where to gas it etc. then you do 8 laps on your own. fantastic experiance.

allways had respect for stockcar drivers but now i stand in aw at them, i was going around birmingham, on my own, with no other cars on track and i was running out of room, so i can only imagine wot it must be like with 20 or so more cars wanting the same bit of tarmac as me. 

then little moo( 7 ) was driven round by neil at break neck speed i cant remember seeing a smile so big on his face, he loved it especially when he got to tell FWJ all about it at coventry that night  thumbs_up.gif

[attachmentid=2883] [attachmentid=2884]

post-133-1123430026.jpg

post-133-1123430069.jpg

Edited by mickymoo

i have been out in a f2 and that was totaly awesome thumbup.gif

only thanks to mart870 king.gif

its just a awesome feeling out on track

25774[/snapback]

sleep2.gif

It is an awesome feeling, even I have been out in an F2 and I can't wait to do it again, once I got on tract at Birmingham for a practise session I didn't want to come off.  Then when it came down to my real race back in November my 10 laps weren't enough.

post-259-1123447688.jpg

I won the two seater ride for our lass when Startrax did the competition last year. She hate motor racing, but I know she enjoyed it from all the shale in her teeth biggrin.gif

Also that was the only time I've been able to watch the racing from the back straight at Sheffield- it's 10x better from that side.

It is an awesome feeling, even I have been out in an F2 and I can't wait to do it again, once I got on tract at Birmingham for a practise session I didn't want to come off.  Then when it came down to my real race back in November my 10 laps weren't enough.

25802[/snapback]

To get into 2nd gear??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..