**6th SKINPACK/SKIN UPLOADS**

Dave488

We are now collecting skins for the 6th Skinpack of 2014 please send them in and I will try to keep the received skins part updated

A FEW SIMPLE RULES

1: NUMBERS - numbers must be BLACK ON WHITE the white outline MUST be big enough to make the BLACK stand out (no fancy inlay colours please)

2: CAB PANELS/ROLLCAGE - cab panels and cage MUST BE YOUR GRADE OR NEUTRAL COLOUR (ie if you are a red roof you CANT have a white, blue or yellow cage or panels, if you are a blue roof you CANT have red, white or yellow cage or panles and so on) THE COLOUR GOLD CAN NOT BE USED FOR ANYONES CAGE OR CAB PANELS EXCEPT THE WORLD CHAMPION (236) - A NEAUTRAL COLOUR MEANS ANYTHING BUT GOLD, RED, BLUE, YELLOW OR WHITE

3: SAVING - YOU MUST SAVE ALL F2 FILES IN DXT1 NOT DXT5

4: FILE NAMES - please name your car files based on these templates:

main file/veh - 14UKD488_DaveT for tar and 14UKD488_DaveS for shale (your name and number not mine!!)

other files - use the above but just add the grade colour to the end ie 14UKD488_DaveTred or 14UKD488_DaveTyellow etc

if you are unsure of veh files leave them to me as its easier for me that way

5: SENDING IN FILES - please send in your files via THE UKDIRT WEBSITE UPLOAD TOOL or BY PMING ME ON THIS FORUM, DO NOT upload to this thread

6:RE-USING OLD SKINS - If you wish to re-use your skin from the 2013 season, let me know on this thread please and i will add them to the pack

7: NOVICE SKINS - remember if you have used a novice skin this season you MUST upload a skin for this pack or you WILL NOT be able to race until the next pack is made

8: CHASSIS CHANGES - you have 1 change on each surface in the season but can then go back to your 1st chassis choice if you wish, HOWEVER if you send in a new skin that is on the same chassis as your existing skin, just different colours/signs IT WILL CLASS AS A CHASSIS CHANGE, and once you have met the limit for chassis changes no more skins will be excepted from you

9: ROOF COLOURS - i remind you that the roof grades are RED, BLUE, YELLOW AND WHITE NOT BROWN, PURPLE, GREEN AND GREY - if the colour you have chosen is not deemed to be correct admin will fix it themselves, or REFUSE it

i think you will find these are very simple rules but many seem to struggle with them, if i have to go through and fix skins to fit these rules myself i can not promise the results will be pretty - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

any questions regarding any of the above please PM me and ask BEFORE sending your skins in

DEADLINE FOR SKINS IS MIDNIGHT FRIDAY 1ST AUGUST

ALSO ONCE AGAIN I WILL ADD IF YOU HAVE RACED A NOVICE SKIN PREVIOUSLY YOU WILL NEED TO SEND ME A SKIN FOR THIS PACK TO CONTINUE RACING F2S NO SKINS NO RACING ITS THAT SIMPLE!!

SKINS RECEIVED SO FAR:

503 shale only

691 tar only

954 tar only

Edited by Dave488

Have you got the ones ive sent in Dave

Yes mate. Forgot to update the list. Have done it now (from memory only) so may be missing someone

Cheers bud, should also be #800 both surfaces, think i sent them in aswell

Not managed to check skins and update list since last time yet

Just a reminder tho. This is the last f2 Skinpack before the semis so if you intend to race the semis you need to submit a skin if you don't have 1. Novice skins will NOT be allowed in the semis. Once again you have been warned!