RESULTS: Arena Essex (02/10/14)

Grasser233

Congrats once again to Dan who made it 3 finals from his last 3 appearances, his non appearance at Bradford Tarmac being his only blot in final winning!

Results:

W+Y: 484 241 653 525 385 480 474 244 109

Heat 1: 484 525 480 112 236 89 249 474 40 229 146 109 443 276 380 246

Heat 2: 653 297 262 237 180 241 238 244 691 363 62 527 48 43 285 385 39

Heat 3: 241 525 380 246 474 236 112 244 297 443 238 62 43 180 691 285 484

Heat 4: 653 484 363 527 89 262 229 48 39 276 40 109 249 237 146 480 385

Heat 5: 237 246 112 89 380 262 236 691 525 241 180 276 363 109 48

Heat 6: 480 297 653 249 238 385 443 229 527 40 39 43 474 484 62 146 244

B-Final: 43 276 691 40 146 62 109 48

A-Final: 236 112 249 443 653 297 238 484 89 527 229 180 241 474 525 363 246 237 385 380 480 262

GN 1: 480 238 249 527 297 474 229 691 363 236* 246 525 109 62 *Denotes Lap Handicap

GN 2: 484 653 112 385 48 43 89 237 262 241 180 380 40 244 146 39 443

48 pts 653 Ryan Simpson

46 pts 112 Tom D

39 pts 236 DanSkin

37 pts 484 Jack Ward

36 pts 249 stoxjack

35 pts 297 HamsterJnr

28 pts 238 Kane_M

26 pts 480 Mackie D

25 pts 89 Montangoo

20 pts 443 ritzoberst

19 pts 527 fast track

17 pts 237 rickyljames

14 pts 525 Mav

12 pts 246 Stox

12 pts 229 Tsjalle

12 pts 262 Harmen

11 pts 241 Mark Puxty

11 pts 385 Boostman

11 pts 474 BeesFanDanny

10 pts 380 Liam Powell

8 pts 48 Tinman

6 pts 43 Lloydy

6 pts 180 wardieee

6 pts 363 Walker

5 pts 691 Jakeeey

2 pts 244 Toff

0 pts 285 Mav_Jnr

0 pts 109 Dan W

0 pts 62 HHUNTER

0 pts 146 CrashleyEngland

0 pts 276 tyzer

0 pts 40 leightonh

0 pts 39 LeeK

Shootout Standings

112 Tom D 135

236 DanSkin 84

238 Kane_M 75

262 Harmen 74

90 LiamB 53

229 Tsjalle 28

39 LeeK 21

184 Chevykiller 12

Sheffield next week, see you all then!

The replays are here!

Well done ryan653 for getting top points scorer,which wit u bn at yellow i know u was going to get a rite lot of points & well done danskin on winning the final. i am Well chuffed wit my points 2nite & especially after get 25 points last week & im happy ive won a heat,which ive not won one for ages.i was gutted i missed whites and yellows race due to game wont load up,so i had to restart my laptop & managed to race in my first heat & finished 4th. Thanks for meeting grasser,admins & stewards u all do a great job as usual :)

Well done dan skin for winning the final and well done Ryan for top point scoring

Really good meeting for me 3 wins 2nd and 8th cant be bad , i set myself up to win the whites and yellows race and thats what i did, my first race win since kings Lynn 2009 haha

Heat 1 was a close one , i had a comftable lead the whole race , and with 2 to go lían Powell 380 lost control of His car on turn 1 and cut me up which had me screaming at the screen sayin LIAM MOVE !!! haha and Mav was right on my tail but i managed to pull away and took the win , i didnt see and red roof till the final , there must of been some good battles between the higher graders , bad luck to ryan simpson for Not winning the final i didnt think danskin was gonna catch him must of got caught up in the traffic ,

Grand national races are always the best race for me , Never finished lower then 6th in a Grand national in my 5 year career haha

I thought ryan was gonna catch me in last few laps but His tyres burnt up and had no grip and i was still doing .5s in last laps of the race .

All in alll great meeting and next up my two local tracks sheffield and buxton :( Hate them both haha

Well done dan skin for winning the final and well done Ryan for top point scoring

Really good meeting for me 3 wins 2nd and 8th cant be bad , i set myself up to win the whites and yellows race and thats what i did, my first race win since kings Lynn 2009 haha

Heat 1 was a close one , i had a comftable lead the whole race , and with 2 to go lían Powell 380 lost control of His car on turn 1 and cut me up which had me screaming at the screen sayin LIAM MOVE !!! haha and Mav was right on my tail but i managed to pull away and took the win , i didnt see and red roof till the final , there must of been some good battles between the higher graders , bad luck to ryan simpson for Not winning the final i didnt think danskin was gonna catch him must of got caught up in the traffic ,

Grand national races are always the best race for me , Never finished lower then 6th in a Grand national in my 5 year career haha

I thought ryan was gonna catch me in last few laps but His tyres burnt up and had no grip and i was still doing .5s in last laps of the race .

All in alll great meeting and next up my two local tracks sheffield and buxton :( Hate them both haha

You did really well last night! keep it up!

^^^^^ Sheffield needs bombing :P

Lastnight though, I only wanted a single point, being first meeting from blue, around a track ive never been to, on a surface that I hate! So somehow scraped into the final on pure luck! Then to get 4th in it just blew me away! Had no tyres at the end of it, but luckily neither did Simpson behind me :)

On a darker note, and I dont like whinging, but it was a typical tarmac meeting, every one is a joke. Just cause you need to go into corners slower isnt an excuse for constant flat out hits, few red tops need their brain checking. Being at blue I came under their idiocy ALOT faster than being at yellow. No mercy next week lads, if youre happy enough to hand it out, ill gladly send it back your way with a cheeky grin ;) #demsfightingwords

Wd done all winners!

After a fair bit of practice and getting a quick setup sorted I was looking forward to a tar meeting for once. Well that soon changed, it was one of those nights where I was wrong place and wrong time. Although you cant account for a yellow top deciding to take you out after cleanly passing them.....

Highlight was probably my second heat where I got a really good start from blue yet was met by mav jnr sideways across the start finish line on lap 2, no idea how many times I spun in the air or how many cars hit me but it was fun.

Might be my last tar meeting for a while, just don't enjoy it for many reasons. ROLL ON SHEFFIELD!

Cheers for meeting admins

:2:

Wd done all winners!

After a fair bit of practice and getting a quick setup sorted I was looking forward to a tar meeting for once. Well that soon changed, it was one of those nights where I was wrong place and wrong time. Although you cant account for a yellow top deciding to take you out after cleanly passing them.....

Highlight was probably my second heat where I got a really good start from blue yet was met by mav jnr sideways across the start finish line on lap 2, no idea how many times I spun in the air or how many cars hit me but it was fun.

Might be my last tar meeting for a while, just don't enjoy it for many reasons. ROLL ON SHEFFIELD!

Cheers for meeting admins

:2:

Not sure if that yellow top was me or not as I hit that many people.

It was not intentional to hit any one but after doing loads of practice with a set up that went pretty well an lasted 30+ laps come race time I was getting 5 laps max before brakes an tyres were shot to bits.

Hate tarmac with a passion not due to it being tarmac but due to people who don't know how to turn left or let their right foot off the gas. At times it gets beyond a joke to be fair.

My evening started unusually at 6:15pm, but having never raced at Arena I had no setup nor experience of the style to race.

Found I was consistent eventually but still not as quick as the other yellows, or whites even!

W&Y's went as perfect as I could have hoped. No Ricky, Ritzo up to blue and I managed a 4th behind the flying whites and an under-graded yellow :rofl:

First two heats and I got away to chase down the whites, did catch them but decided I wasn't going to challenge as that would just cause us both problems,

so I stayed behind and followed them across the line. They worked hard to be there and deserved to have the win, so congrats to Wardy and Mark Puxty.

Heat three, final and GN were all races that others have described above - "Pointless"

Its not a good feeling to be abused on track when it isn't necessary.

Really pleased for Ritzo, great result from blue!

Well Done Ricky on your heat win, nice to see you going well for a change!

Now my apologies!

Firstly to Stox246 - Not what I wanted to do and tried to avoid it but when you are being pushed when you don't wish to be, not a lot I could do about it - Sorry.

Secondly to Dan236 - Stupidly returned the double abuse I received from you in the final, after you rammed me out of a points position twice! so I snapped when you passed me in the GN - Sorry.

Finally to everyone - My son, Mav_Jnr, is not interested in conforming to the norm and chooses to fight back when passed. Problem is he looks up to the idiots who think that bangers is the way to

drive F1 Stock Cars. He says that if he lets people go by without challenging them then he will end up at the back racing himself and that would be boring. He has a point!

But its the manner he fights back that annoys people. His practice consists of chasing the idiots around the track, trying to demolish them as they do him. He really enjoys this, its fun, but it doesn't

prepare him for the meeting, track craft and all that. So into the meeting and his setup is useless and he just floors it all the time causing him to be all over the place, which makes him a liability.

He leaves because its no fun to him when he isn't competitive and when everyone starts moaning about him, but if the idiots weren't idiots in practice, Jnr may just learn to be competitive.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying he is an angel, far from it, he is just a bad driver taught by the wrong crowd, and until disciplinary points are given out for practice this won't stop.

I will now try to discourage him from racing as I fear that he may continue in this manner, unless he is banned again after last night!

So my apology is to anyone whom Jnr ruined their races, would be better coming from him I know - but teenagers never conform do they!

Mav my incident with jnr was just unfortunate, he got knocked into the curb on exit and just ended up spinning into the straight.

If hes wanting to try some "normal practice" I dont mind joining him in the quieter server on race night to have a practice (I sometimes prefer that server anyway). Im sure a couple more wouldn't mind doing the same?

We all have to start some where.

My evening started unusually at 6:15pm, but having never raced at Arena I had no setup nor experience of the style to race.

Found I was consistent eventually but still not as quick as the other yellows, or whites even!

W&Y's went as perfect as I could have hoped. No Ricky, Ritzo up to blue and I managed a 4th behind the flying whites and an under-graded yellow :rofl:

First two heats and I got away to chase down the whites, did catch them but decided I wasn't going to challenge as that would just cause us both problems,

so I stayed behind and followed them across the line. They worked hard to be there and deserved to have the win, so congrats to Wardy and Mark Puxty.

Heat three, final and GN were all races that others have described above - "Pointless"

Its not a good feeling to be abused on track when it isn't necessary.

Really pleased for Ritzo, great result from blue!

Well Done Ricky on your heat win, nice to see you going well for a change!

Now my apologies!

Firstly to Stox246 - Not what I wanted to do and tried to avoid it but when you are being pushed when you don't wish to be, not a lot I could do about it - Sorry.

Really enjoyed heat 3 Mav, you kept the pressure on me, ill give you that ;) it was me that pushed you into Stox, but it worked out and i got my first win, but i'll take the blame for that haha, it just had to be done!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..