Well done to tom winning the meeting final and top point scoring :appl:

Results:

Whites & Yellows: 474 525 484 244 109 515 237

Heat 1: 112 246 43 40 80 89 527 515 238 474 525 380 180 484 146

Heat 2: 43 484 112 527 246 229 89 80 244 297 180 62 691

Heat 3: 89 249 244 297 515 39 525 62 40 229 43 180 109 380

Heat 4: 249 297 112 691 484 40 39 238 80 474 525 109 146

Heat 5: 515 244 527 229 109 238 474 39 691 380 62 246

A-Final: :eclipsee_gold_cup: 112 :eclipsee_silver_cup: 297 :eclipsee_bronze_cup: 527 246 62 229 89 237 80 380 238 515 39 43 691 484 249 180 109 525 244 474 40

GN 1: 515 691 43 527 89 40 229 112* 246 474 238 80 237 380 525 249 180 297 39 484 109 244

* 237 removed from all heat results

64 pts 112 Tom D

44 pts 527 fast track

36 pts 297 HamsterJnr

35 pts 246 Stox

35 pts 89 Montangoo

31 pts 515 Big Al

30 pts 229 Tsjalle

26 pts 43 pinken

18 pts 691 Jakeeey

17 pts 62 HHUNTER

17 pts 40 leightonh

16 pts 80 BenChambers

15 pts 249 stoxjack

13 pts 244 Toff

12 pts 238 Kane_M

11 pts 484 Jack Ward

10 pts 237 rickyljames

7 pts 474 BeesFanDanny

6 pts 380 Liam Powell

6 pts 39 LeeK

4 pts 109 Dan W

2 pts 525 Mav

0 pts 146 CrashleyEngland

0 pts 180 wardieee

No Show:

48, 241

Cheers

FT

The replays are here!

Please take me out of the heat 1 result i shouldn't Av bn in that one. Cheers for the meeting. Whites and yellows used wardys setup but it didn't work for me,so i just went bk to the setup i used at coventry & changed gear ratios,which i struggled at first,then got better wit it & managed to get 8th in heat 3 & well chuffed with 10 points for 8th in final,which i got 6th in final last shale meeting at coventry. Got a gud start in gn was in 2nd & going well,let jake691 went passed then till mav joined the track on first bend not far in front of me & then got hit wide by Leighton & Alex nudged me to the fence & lost control then spun & got hit by tsjalle went backwards & ben80 went into me.

Was good to be back and I like Sheffield as you don't have to brake!

Still pinching myself after winning not one but two races - my only previous UK Dirt win on rFactor was a B Final at Odsal many moons ago.

In my heat win, Toff caught me up with a lap to go and you could say I made myself wide! I somehow managed to keep him back, cracking finish mate.

Then in the GN I could see a car appearing in my mirror but kept concentrating and luckily it didn't get too close, I was desperately trying not to bottle it. I had to pick my way through a few lap down wrecks in the race but I think luck was with me. :king:

Top night, thanks all :thumbup:

Please take me out of the heat 1 result i shouldn't Av bn in that one. Cheers for the meeting.

Ricky this is getting serious now. There have been multiple occasions where stuff like this has happened and its concerning. 90% of this season you haven't had chat installed therefore meaning you have been hanging about in the servers like a bad smell waiting for heats. Now you have chat back up and running you HAVE NO EXCUSE to be in the wrong race, especially when we all said HEAT 1 before the start of the race. At the start of heat 4 I made it very clear that you shouldn't be in it as you had already participated in three heats yet you ignored myself, leek and TomD who all mentioned this. Its rather simple really. Learn to read the MI or learn to count. Ether of those vital 'life' skills would of prevented this from happening.

U having a laugh wen did i say that,which I never said ive got chat back up and running i still not aving any luck with it. Internet explorer doesn't seem to be working at all so I've been using torch internet & it was working months ago and it doesn't seem to work anymore so god knows what to do. Before whites and yellows race i looked on MI and it said heat 2,heat 3 & heat 4 for me all my heats in server 48 so i kept going in server 48 but didn't realise we was only using server 48 not 45,so it was my mistake. Dont know wat to do bout chat cause one ive bn using on ukdirt site not working for me due to a problem

Edited by rickyjames237

U having a laugh wen did i say that,which I never said ive got chat back up and running i still not aving any luck with it. Internet explorer doesn't seem to be working at all so I've been using torch internet & it was working months ago and it doesn't seem to work anymore so god knows what to do. Before whites and yellows race i looked on MI and it said heat 2,heat 3 & heat 4 for me all my heats in server 48 so i kept going in server 48 but didn't realise we was only using server 48 not 45,so it was my mistake. Dont know wat to do bout chat cause one ive bn using on ukdirt site not working for me due to a problem

Ricky it seems like a format and fresh install of windows would be a good idea. :banghead2:

Cracking meeting, thought the racing was top notch last night. Glad to be back on the loose stuff :thumbup:

After Winning 2 heats and final from yellow last time, was a bit worried how I would go from blue but pretty happy with results.

Apart from spinning early in 3rd heat and final, finished in top 3 in the other races. Had a really good race with FT in the GN.

Must apologise to josh in the final, was trying to get off the fence onto the infield to get out of the way but got it all wrong. Didn't realise it was you who hit me until I watched the reply back, certainly wasn't intentional.

Cheers for meeting admins

Probarly cause in on laptop which i only use it for downloading skinpacks etc & racing online. Got another problem i goes on ukdirt site where i booked and page comes up then goes white,so I've bn using my kindle to book into race,so mite as well forget to use chat no more until something gets sorted,but i don't Av a clue wat to do.

Probarly cause in on laptop which i only use it for downloading skinpacks etc & racing online. Got another problem i goes on ukdirt site where i booked and page comes up then goes white,so I've bn using my kindle to book into race,so mite as well forget to use chat no more until something gets sorted,but i don't Av a clue wat to do.

Don't Race then Ricky till you get it sorted then simple as. Every race that I have been in with you since I joined you have had to be told to line up with you're grade. The Admin's an helpers take time out to put a meeting on for us an have enough to do with out constantly telling you to line up.

On to the meeting I was doing pretty fast times all week in practice but thanks to our lass Passing on her cold to me I wasn't really on the ball last night, Think it might have been the medicine which consisted of a Gallon of Stella Artois and also a sticky throttle pedal.

Enjoyed the meeting though good banter on team speak as always and big thanks to the admins as usual.

Well done Tom on the Final win.

If you do nothing it will never get fixed here are 2 idea's which will fix the problem;

1.FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMA

T,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT

,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,

FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,F

ORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT,FO

RMAT,FORMAT,FORMAT.

2.Read number 1.

cheers leek for that pm u sent me and the link where i dnt need to dwnload it and its worked so i will try it 2nite even thou im not racing f2s. seems funny i cnt get the one on ukdirt to work or someother chats.hopefully i can race now with aving the chat,which we will see on 2nite and thursday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..