Newbie help

Boglehole

Hi guys, this is my first post on here so be gentle, trying to read up as much as possible on how to get started but finding it difficult to find the info I need, basically can anyone provide me with an idiots guide to racing f1's on uk dirt, it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack on here, I'm not too good with a computer so any help you guys can give me would be brilliant.

Really want to get racing as iv been a fan of the f1's and stock cars in general all my life and I can't believe it has taken me so long to discover this awesome game.

Thanks in advance, Carl Field.

Il be getting rfactor ASAP , iv seen on here it needs to be version 1255, on the rfactor website it says the version is 1255g is that the same thing, sorry if that's a really obvious question.

Also iv seen that the downloads have to be saved in a certain way, as administrator etc, any advice on how to do that?

Appreciate the help guys il post on here if I get stuck.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Do you need nascar heat and rfactor? or just rfactor? Also will it all work ok on a laptop? Sorry for the seemingly dumb questions, as i'm sure the answers are obvious to most of you lol but i haven't a clue :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..