White Infield/Pit Terrain

Think this could be an issue that just I'm having, it doesn't affect the way anything runs, but I just find it very irritating!

On certain tracks, not all of them, the pit area and infield terrain is just plain white where it should be grass/gravel.

Tracks I've noticed it on the most are Birmingham V2, Barford and Taunton, although I am sure there are probably more.

Anyone got any idea what the issue could be? I'm running on DX9 which I'm sure is the right one, but just don't know if I'm missing anything obvious.

Birmingham V2

post-17727-1428500551.jpg

Birmingham V0.9

post-17727-1428500558.jpg

Lol you ain't kidding Wardieee! Trying to practice and everything just looks really grim!

Yeah LeeK, I usually run with the graphic right up (unless its night). I did wonder if that was the problem, but nope!

If I'm running a version of rFactor with them textures missing, could that be the reason why I can't get Bristol to work either?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..