For Sale...

After a rather long thought process, the time has come to sell my sim racing gear. I have a wide range of things ranging from my PC/Headset to my play seat and G27 Steering Wheel. All of my equipment is well maintained, and was bought at full price (no expense spared). I may sell some items individually, or I may sell the full rig, at the right price.

- Logitech G27 steering wheel, pedals and gear shifter

- Playseat Evolution Black (1 year old) >HERE<

- Custom built PC with wireless keyboard, mouse and headset. (3 years old).

I will only be dealing with sales via PM (no messers please). Full specifications and prices upon request. I am located in the Bolton area, however I can more than likely deliver goods to any BriSCA F1 meeting. Pickup is welcomed. Any items can be posted at your own expense.

You for real??? I hope ur getting new gear.. If not why the sale ? What ever it is i wish you all the best my opinion since i joined a year ago uve been a star for ukdirt 1 of many ur effort getting things sorted ur banter in chat ur everything about it has been absoulty outstanding i wish you well with however you choose ur time and thanks for everything

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..