Winter Kart Meet?

Jake691

A few of us have been talking about a winter kart meet during the off season and just wondered how many guys from online would be intertested? We'd probably need to get in the region of 15+ to make it worth while. Would be looking around the midlands area to make it even for everyone to get to.

So if your interested throw your name below and any suggestions and we can take it from there :)

Edited by Jake691

I have been discussing this and it is something I would defiantly go to, however it must be said that this is extremely 'non-league'. UKDirt members are invited however it isn't UKDirt organised and will not have any links to UKD in anyway!

This event is a group of stockcar enthusiasts going karting!

Id be in for this! Highly recommend Stourbridge near Birmingham. We have been there twice last winter for the Wulfsport Do and a general stoxkart organised one which CB came too and I'm sure he will back me up in saying the most brutal karting probably about! Plus broad street is just 20 minutes down the road to make a weekend of it!

Edited by jack-249

Id be in for this! Highly recommend Stourbridge near Birmingham. We have been there twice last winter for the Wulfsport Do and a general stoxkart organised one which CB came too and I'm sure he will back me up in saying the most brutal karting probably about! Plus broad street is just 20 minutes down the road to make a weekend of it!

Saturday at the NEC, then town and karting on the Sunday?;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..