Rally Random (DiRT rally)

For this one, we're going random stages. Service after 2 stages in WRC cars so this will require some thought in how you attack this setup wise.

21/7/15 18.00pm - 27/7/15 10.00pm

League link = https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/...68/ukdirt-rally

It's also been good to see how people are getting on so please post below how you are doing.

First venture into this, and only my first few hours on the game so was taking it pretty easy. Not much to report other than a misheard pace note in Greece that led to a comically massive off... :plane: and a messy final stage after I saw I was on course to (temporarily) lead the standings and got too excited. It's amazing how much more focused/concentrated I was for this league stuff rather than against some poxy AI for credits.

Very good fun, cheers Grasser.

As for the thoughts setup-wise... nah... although I'll happily blame that ignorance for all the mistakes I made.

Also, I'd love to know how a WRC Fiesta sticks to wet tarmac quite so well.

Felt by far my best overall run apart from a few of hiccups. Finally starting to get to grips with the cars and the tracks.

Lost a good deal of time on stage 1 and 2 after a couple of little offs, having to recover the car. Then late on in stage 5 I clipped a rock on a hairpin, this eventually lead to the right rear going flat on a fast left hander with a banking on the outside, que a trip up the bank and a barrel roll down the track. Manged to drag the car to the finish, albeit looking worse for wear :ambulance::oops:

Apart from that felt like I was doing decent times and without those incidents would have a least a minute or more off my time.

I noticed that Dan, felt like you could really chuck the car in and hold on to it in the wet, certainly not what I was expecting.

Had a go with the RWD cars on career mode afterwards, they certainly are a different animal to drive. Quite a lot of fun on the loose stuff though!

Edited by lloydy89

Best not talk about mine...... Lol it certainly didnt look like a fiesta when i finished.

Last is mine!! Haha

I haven't done my runs yet Aub :rofl:

I'm Done!!!!!

In all 6 stages I only crashed once, but due to not being able to see enough I was far too cautious!

Car handled well for me, so happy with that but just annoyed at the graphics.

Was consistently around 35 secs off the leader which meant I finished 2nd to last at this point but only just!

Close run thing Aub :)

Thanks to everyone that had a go, 9 finished it and a few more also started so numbers really picking up on this. I managed to come out on top but not by much at all.

I really hope Codemasters sorts out the league support a bit more so I can pull results off the website! Next rally up soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..