Admin Roles Available

Wardieee

Good Evening folks. Id just like to send out a quick message regarding a couple of vacancies within
the F2 Disciplinary Team. For now we have one position available. The position will require between
10 minutes and 1 hour per week, where the successful applicant will need to work within a 5 man
strong team commenting on the more negative aspects of stockcar racing (i.e) dealing with complaints.

We are looking for someone who is sensible enough to take a step forward and help us out with this important
aspect of our UKDirt racing experience. Applicants should express their interest to Me or Ben via a PM on
this forum at some point this week.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, all questions will be happily answered whenever I am active on
the forum. Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and I look forward to hearing from you.