Restarting - help please

Guest Wilko147

Guest Wilko147

Hi all,

I'm hoping to start online racing again. I really enjoyed it before and so I thought I'd give it another go. Last time I was Racing was when it was all based on 'heat' so it was a good few years ago.

Anyway, I'm looking at racing superstox or maybe f2's. Maybe the odd banger and possibly NHR. I've purchased and installed Rfactor and have began downloading the mods in order. I've also downloaded a few tracks etc. It all seems to be working fine.

Regarding the Payment for the servers, I'm going to wait until the new season starts and was wondering how much it costs for the year. Do I have to pay for each separate formula?

Also is there any servers that are free for practice etc.

Lastly once I get fully up and running with the tracks & packs etc I'd be looking to have some skins done. I may have a go myself but think they will probably look better done by a pro! Are there any guides to skin painting available and is it something anyone could have a go at. Last time I raced I had my cars done for me.

Glad to be back. Hoping to have a good season and be as involved as time permits.

1. Its £15 for the year but if you take part in one of the FREE winter leagues it is £10

2. You dont pay for each seprete formula

3. There are FREE servers up for practice about 2 hours until the FREE winter league meetings otherwise you will need to be paid to use them.

4. Anybody can have a go at skin painting they are not too hard. There is lots of guides on YTube/Google if u search it up👍

Guest Wilko147

Thanks for the reply. I've just realised I don't have the required software to paint my skins. I may see if I can get hold of some but it might be a case of me looking for some skins to be painted. I haven't paid up, I'm happy to but figure it would be better to wait until February when things get going again. Is there anywhere I could find out about lap times for different tracks in particular forums?

Also, I've registered on the forums and also uk dirt. My number is #147 but do I need to officially make that my number when I pay? Do paid members get priority on numbers because I've just noticed that there is already a #147 in the F2's.

Thanks in advance. Any help is greatly received. If any skin painters fancy doing me some skins I'd be very greatful.

1. If you post a thread about the skin you want doing for you in the Skin Painting section i am sure somebody can sort you out their

2. Dont pay yet because that will only last until Feb 2016. When the payment season opens for the year (normally Jan) pay then and that will take you to Feb 2017.

3. Dont worry about lap times, it is all about consistency. If you sign-up to some of the FREE winter leagues then you will be able to see what peoples lap times are

4. When you sign-up to an official league when you are paid up you need to submit a number then it will be yours but you will need to do this for each league.

5. Paid members get priority

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..