Membership Renewal?

Just wondering why my account still hasnt been updated? I renewed on wednesday, money left my account on thursday, yet i still can't book in or get the password to practise on the servers. Thanks, Twisty

Like counter has been saying the past 3 weeks he will be on holiday at the start of march so he will struggle to update stuff. He said multiple times to do it before febuary ends. Your just going to have to wait or i am sure LeeK or DanSkin could do it. Try PM'ing them

Like counter has been saying the past 3 weeks he will be on holiday at the start of march so he will struggle to update stuff. He said multiple times to do it before febuary ends. Your just going to have to wait or i am sure LeeK or DanSkin could do it. Try PM'ing them

A simple reply alerting me to that fact wouldn't have been difficult, some of us are a bit busy to spend every night trawling through sites. Im sure both Leek and Danskin will read this, so hopefully my account will be sorted for tomorrows meeting.

A simple reply alerting me to that fact wouldn't have been difficult, some of us are a bit busy to spend every night trawling through sites. Im sure both Leek and Danskin will read this, so hopefully my account will be sorted for tomorrows meeting.

I am sorry I did not spend my time on holiday dealing with your late payment, however I did waste time replying to your email. As promised in my email, I processed your payment as soon as I got home late Wednesday evening after travelling for over 28 hours. I am sorry I did not waste further time sending you a PM to let you know, however a few simple clicks with your mouse on www.ukdirt.co.uk would have confirmed that for you.

I think I have probably being doing this for too long now, especially as I can't get to grips with rFactor so get no benefit for all the hours I waste on this every week. This type of thanks just brings it home that I'm really wasting my time.

I will discuss this further with the rest of Admin, but we will be looking for someone to take on running the Finances and have all the websites/databases/forums/domains in their name.

Thanks Twisty for making me realize how much I have been wasting my time.

Edited by Counter552

I am sorry I did not spend my time on holiday dealing with your late payment, however I did waste time replying to your email. As promised in my email, I processed your payment as soon as I got home late Wednesday evening after travelling for over 28 hours. I am sorry I did not waste further time sending you a PM to let you know, however a few simple clicks with your mouse on www.ukdirt.co.uk would have confirmed that for you.

I think I have probably being doing this for too long now, especially as I can't get to grips with rFactor so get no benefit for all the hours I waste on this every week. This type of thanks just brings it home that I'm really wasting my time.

I will discuss this further with the rest of Admin, but we will be looking for someone to take on running the Finances and have all the websites/databases/forums/domains in their name.

Thanks Twisty for making me realize how much I have been wasting my time.

Exactly counter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..