is it knacked...?

chops660

LO lads small prob ere... any ideas much ablidged 2.gif

The lap top i've got, packed up couple o weeks ago, just blanked out and windows wouldnt start. (only 3 mnths old)

being thick and not to clued up on pc stuff, i ended up resorting to a system restore.

but it wouldnt boot up, so it went away under warranty, to come back not working, with suposedly a new hard drive? shrug.gif and still the same prob.. still wont take restore disc either.. unsure.gif

so off it goes again and comes back, this time a new mother board but this time atleast windows starts up.. but crashes and freezes if i try and install anything? shrug.gif

it wont take restore disc still, and still gets err msgs with codes when it trys to run.

after loads o time on the fone to the dicks 011.gif the've decided to send me oot another recovery disc, which surely wont solve the prob if theve already reinstalled windows etc.. shrug.gif

now i've found out that if i run the l/top in power saving mode it seems to function better, but if i switch it off, it crashes oot, Blue screen flashes up somthing about ''panic windows has to close to save serious damage'' with lots o error codes below, but it only flashes up for a second and cant read it... banghead2.gif

any ideas or is it just goosed.... blowup.gif do i get on my 1106.gif and demand a new one...???

cheers .. chops .. hitsfan.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..