Help please

Guest twinkle

Guest twinkle

Hi to everyone This is all new to me and a bit daunting to start with what f factor download do i need just want to practice to start with then maybe a couple of meetings later when i've got up to speed and maybe if someone is local to me if i could just come and watch how u proceed just don't want to make a fool of myself if their is anyone out their who could help just let me know cheers

Hi to everyone This is all new to me and a bit daunting to start with what f factor download do i need just want to practice to start with then maybe a couple of meetings later when i've got up to speed and maybe if someone is local to me if i could just come and watch how u proceed just don't want to make a fool of myself if their is anyone out their who could help just let me know cheers

Can go on one of the servers tonight if you want and show you how races are started. You can get Rfactor from the Rfactor website. However if you have steam you can get it from them or get it a lot cheaper at g2a. Pm me any other questions you have and I will answer what I can.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..