how do I payvfor membership

Guest magicmike

Guest magicmike

Hi Im having trouble with setting up my membership and payment. Ive had an username and password on ukdirt for about 6 years but have never used it for online racing, im now ready to join saloons and f2s, I could not remember my username / password . I have now reset this with a temp password.

But on the site it says ACCOUNT DENIED ???

First of all how do I change my user name and password (as I would like my user name to match my forum one) ?.....

And how do I pay for the membership ? I cant find anywhere to click on ??

Im planning to start racing monday so could do with some help.

Thank you mike

Hello Mike,, I am a new member myself.. this is how I registered and everything.. I went onto the main ukdirt website page, then I went onto members information.. try there that may help.. it also gives the renewal options

www.ukdirt.co.uk.. try on the main page.. it has in big bold writing register here now (press that). that also may help you

Guest magicmike

Hi thank you for your reply, I have been back onto ukdirt clicked register and enter my details, (my ukdirt non forum username and the reset password I was sent, it gets to the end then tells me OOPS THERES BEEN A PROBLEM MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS ALREADY REGISTERED I have also tried using my forum user name and password but get the same message ............?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..