RESULTS: Northampton (21/07/16)

DanSkin

Congratulations to rickyljames #237 for winning the European Championship!!!

Well done to pinken #43 for winning the meeting final and TomD #112 for top scoring.

Thanks to Stumpy for his stewarding assistance this evening.

Results:

European Championship: 237 180 229 43 238 589 562 90 48 527 454 39 246 800 525 82 1 411 17 653 484 599

Heat 1: 43 238 39 599 653 800 48 411 454 17 90 589 777 221 138

Heat 2: 167 1 484 229 14 525 527 246 237 562 44 394 82 63

Heat 3: 653 1 800 411 562 527 246 237 82 14 599 454 525 44

Heat 4: 48 484 43 39 90 589 238 229 167 17 394 221 138 63 777

Heat 5: 653 44 527 39 800 238 454 246 237 589 562 138 17 82

Heat 6: 484 43 90 14 1 411 229 48 394 167 599 525 777 221

B-Final: 394 82 138 221 777

A-Final: 43 229 1 562 238 589 800 167 14 39 411 48 90 246 527 454 484 44 237 525 653 599

GN 1: 167 14 1 39 411 653 238 246 599 454 43 562 221

GN 2: 527 800 90 394 48 44 229 484 589 777 525 237 82 138

80 pts 1 Tom D

77 pts 43 pinken

67 pts 229 Tsjalle

57 pts 800 BenChambers

56 pts 238 Kane_M

48 pts 167 CB

42 pts 14 LouisH

42 pts 562 Rev

41 pts 39 LeeK

37 pts 527 fast track

36 pts 653 Ryan Simpson

35 pts 589 Stijneman

33 pts 484 Jack Ward

30 pts 90 LiamB

29 pts 48 Tinman

27 pts 411 ReeceWinch

19 pts 44 Tom K

16 pts 394 PaulE

16 pts 246 Stox

11 pts 599 Harold

8 pts 454 Frans

7 pts 237 rickyljames

5 pts 525 Mav

2 pts 777 HGR

2 pts 17 Dan W

2 pts 82 Dbecks

0 pts 63 Tomdavison

0 pts 138 KieronLuckySmith

0 pts 221 Spike

Messers:

363 walker

84 Timm

The replays are here!

Race Report;

Heat 1: Broken Suspension & DNF

Heat 2: Broken Suspension & DNF

Heat 3: Broken Suspension & DNF

B-Final: Broken Suspension & DNF

GN: Broken Suspension on the last lap, so could roll it round in 10th

:839: :839: :839:

Wd ricky on winning the euro had to pinch myself when I heard that on TS lol, also wd lloydy on winning the final and TomD for top scoring.

Decent night for myself in my 1st meeting back in about a year and no setup haha

Cheers for the meeting all and btw it's great to be back

Not my night despite plenty of practice and being near the pace.

Can't legislate for those mucking up in front of me and taking me out, not learnt how to avoid that bit yet but very frustrating.

I cannot seem to hold station when I get myself in a good position, but I guess it will come in time. :shrug:

Congrats to Ricky, did what every low grader dreams about, storming the European!

Depressed and disappointed, but I think I already knew that NIR is not my track!

Back to shale next week thank goodness :thumbup:

WD RICKY 'THE WAT MAN' JAMES!! :thumbup::appl:

WD to TomD on top scoring again!

Really enjoyed the meeting tonight which is not something that I can often say on tarmac tracks and even more so at NIR.

Unlucky in the final Rev, you drove a great race but I had to go for it having not won a final on tarmac before. I was going to have a go if you left me the chance which you did, tip for next time go tighter into the bend as that would have left me needing to cut the kurb.

Cheers for the meeting Dan, stumpy and rest of the admins

Edited by lloydy89

Just like to thank everyone whos congratulated me 2nite & I'm very chuffed to bits that I've finally won a major title in ukdirt,which to be honest I wasn't expecting to win any titles at all due to I dont use pedals but I've stuck wit wat I've used & 2nite in practice I used the same setup from last time wen I was leading the final but didnt Av no luck due to lap downers so I never changed owt to the setup for this evening and its paid off which I was very happy :) with the lap times I do and for once not losing control of the car much. I've had a tough year this due to not been able to get things regarding ffb and setup compared to last year when I was really gud on shale driving beautiful round the bends but I'm hoping I can do my best from now regarding starting from a grade I've never been at in f1s. In the normal meeting 2nite I just did my best from red and drove sensible I followed others in front till something happened. I'm well chuffed to make the meeting final wit the results I got from the heats which was 8th-9th & 9th. Thanks for that Lloydy I like wat u put - WD RICKY WAT MAN JAMES lol :)

Thanks for the meeting & thank you so much to those who sent me messages :)

Con grad jew latio ns rik ki u did rea lly well m9 tu win it

Ju st seyz a lot bout peo ples men tal ities wen cant race pro pper. You de serve it, turn up eve ry week nev er ask fur set ups cau se u make you r own. Rea lli gud drive.

You beat the 'BEST' 21 other drivers on ukdirt.... Well done! You really do deserve it!

Really enjoyed the meeting tonight which is not something that I can often say on tarmac tracks and even more so at NIR.

Unlucky in the final Rev, you drove a great race but I had to go for it having not won a final on tarmac before. I was going to have a go if you left me the chance which you did, tip for next time go tighter into the bend as that would have left me needing to cut the kurb.

Congratulations on your first final win mate and thanks for the tip.

Congratulations on your first tarmac final win mate and thanks for the tip.

Well done Rik Euro Champion and now a red top for 12 months.The best race you have ever driven,you got a cracking start built a gap of 3 seconds very early it was up to the rest to catch you,lap down cars ruined what would have been a great finish to the race by taking out anyone who got near you, I am very annoyed by the lack of respect by back markers i hope all you back markers who showed no respect to leading cars NEVER win anything. Scum like you people ruined the race. Take nothing away from Rikky he drove a faultless race but the way Tinman was treated while in 2nd and catching Rik was unforgivable i hope you all get banned.

I also must say unlucky to Rev lost 2 wins to last bend hits,your attitude is awesome i quote what he said "thats stock car racing". You will be a red sooner rather than later keep going :appl:

Big well done for you Ricky, gr8 driving m8!!

''but the way Tinman was treated while in 2nd and catching Rik was unforgivable i hope you all get banned''

LET'S HOPE SO!!!! TomD, Reece these people have to know better! I get used to it after 7 years racing ukdirt! Showing respect for the low numbers of Dutch drivers is hard to find @here!

wd ricky

some tough treatment on tinman if whats been put had been done

also i totally agree with stumpy about rev he has been a REValation to the f1s this season and it wont be long till hes up there in the red grades giving the big boys a tough time

i had a crap time and will be asking ricky for setups now

#FINALDRIVESOLUTIONSWINSTHEEURO

thanks admins

thanks everyone

wd ricky

some tough treatment on tinman if whats been put had been done

also i totally agree with stumpy about rev he has been a REValation to the f1s this season and it wont be long till hes up there in the red grades giving the big boys a tough time

i had a crap time and will be asking ricky for setups now

#FINALDRIVESOLUTIONSWINSTHEEURO

thanks admins

thanks everyone

Cheers Dbecks like what you did there .

WD Ricky. I know a lot of people may like this result an a lot may not like it but after watching the replay it seems to me it was a deserved win. I was a backmarker for 99.9% of the race but I will not hold up any driver if possible either English Scottish or Dutch.

We all p155 in the same pot don't we?

As for the meeting setty worked well but when I am drove straight into the fence off the start by the same person race after race sort of makes the night a no no for me.

As Mav has pointed out in previous weeks the 589 car has no respect for any car on track an it seems it is selected people that get his attention more than most.

Well done lloydy on the first Tar Final win after a long wait for it. Well done Tom on topping the points again.

Thanks Dan,Stumpy,An all for the meeting.

Also Rev I will mirror Becketts post. You will soon be up there an Ricky said he will sponsor you with his WAT WIT IT gearbox shop :rofl:

There is Always a muppet/clown/backmarker who ruïns my race if i have the pace and i'm sick of these silly actions time after time!Yes we all in the same pot...but don't forget its 20+ brits to 6- Dutch drivers, thats makes it harder for us dutch drivers to win a championship! You Brits don't wanna see that the trophy goes to Holland or...What i wanna say as example, what if i was TomD as 2nd, i bet the backmarkers make some space so he can pass by without any struggle! I see this happen all the time!

Anyway there are more championships comming up this season and next season(2017 racing me last season), who knows maybe i'll starring as a backmarker in these!

Just like to say wen i was in the uk open championship wen i came to backmarkers but some i had to hit which as the race went on i was losing grip so wasn't confident of getting passed people and I was stuck behind Beckett,which is why jake691 was catching me up so it was my own fault for not getting passed him but had a to controlling the car with not much grip & happy for getting 3rd then to top it off I did wat I've been doing in most races this year meaning leading the race but had no luck due to my own fault for messing it up but all paid off in the European. I think there was only 3 or 4 laps left & I was struggling wit grip so last bend ben800 was on the inside & I was the outside of him just driving slower incase there was a car parked up against the wall. I'm sorry for changing the subject regarding tinman post I was wondering if anyone can put the European championship replay on here for me to download to be put in the game meaning replay fridge as I've not got it in please :)

Edited by rickyjames237

Just like to say wen i was in the uk open championship wen i came to backmarkers but some i had to hit which as the race went on i was losing grip so wasn't confident of getting passed people and I was stuck behind Beckett,which is why jake691 was catching me up so it was my own fault for not getting passed him but had a to controlling the car with not much grip & happy for getting 3rd then to top it off I did wat I've been doing in most races this year meaning leading the race but had no luck due to my own fault for messing it up but all paid off in the European. I think there was only 3 or 4 laps left & I was struggling wit grip so last bend ben800 was on the inside & I was the outside of him just driving slower incase there was a car parked up against the wall. I'm sorry for changing the subject regarding tinman post I was wondering if anyone can put the European championship replay on here for me to download to be put in the game meaning replay fridge as I've not got it in please :)

Use the "Replays are Here" thing just below the points & messers

this suggesting i was blocking/holding you up?

this suggesting i was blocking/holding you up?

No to blocking or holding me up its just some people will move wide and others wont so its my own fault for not hitting u to get passed u but i was struggling with no grip and didn't want to spin myself out

Edited by rickyjames237

BTW, i'm NOT report these actions! Thats not me! We all know the rules! I did my story on here to show everyone what i'm dealing with time after time!

I'm also like to win championchips just like you guys,why should you ruin my races, do i ruin yours!!!

Show some more respect to eachother, if you brits, scottish, German, Dutch or whatever! Thats all i'm asking!

Cheers

Tinman

The THREE BLUE AMIGOS only scored 9 points between them :o

Proves that a lot of practice isn't the answer!!

If we are not going to score the points anyway, maybe if we can't beat 'em (Race 'em fairly), we should join 'em (Race 'em hard!) - What do you think DanW & DBecks??? :shrug::rofl:

Edited by Mav

If we are not going to score the points anyway, maybe if we can't beat 'em (Race 'em fairly), we should join 'em (Race 'em hard!) - What do you think DanW & DBecks??? :shrug::rofl:

sounds a plan mav

I cant see why not Mav. I have tried racing the way it should be but hey what is good for the goose is good for the gander as they say. :5:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..