game help

macca

hi guys need help when i go to rfactor game has lost all my setups cant into league game always goes to belle vue track even when i click into other tracks when leave it goes back to f1 stockcars instead of league game how to keep it in league format would appreciate any info please

hi guys need help when i go to rfactor game has lost all my setups cant into league game always goes to belle vue track even when i click into other tracks when leave it goes back to f1 stockcars instead of league game how to keep it in league format would appreciate any info please

Always play game as administrator

how do i select administrator

Right click on the rfactor logo, you should see run as administrator on the list, try that

Right click on the rfactor logo, you should see run as administrator on the list, try that

cheers bud done that but lost all my set ups

I can give u some or somebody else can, I'm not sure how u can get them back

I can give u some or somebody else can, I'm not sure how u can get them back

thanks i use xbox pad not a wheel as set ups different but heard you use pad aswell cheers next time on track get some set ups from yourself

which one u getting mate and where from

is the pad better for ukdirt HGR

No a wheel is miles better that's why I'm getting one for next week

I'm getting tom's old one but u can get 2nd hand old ones for about £35 or a brand new old one for £75, a full new one with a full seat and stand for £400

of amazon

I'm getting tom's old one but u can get 2nd hand old ones for about £35 or a brand new old one for £75, a full new one with a full seat and stand for £400

of amazon

I think so, or eBay etc

hi mav has got wheel for sale as he has just offered me the chance to buy but not at moment for me give him a message if you looking for wheel

of amazon

mav has a g27 wheel and pedals for sale

hi macca did u mean me

of amazon

hi macca did u mean me
of amazon

hi kev thought you might be interested as you asked hg777 about pad or wheel

yea i'm after a wheel

hi macca did u mean me
of amazon

yea i'm after a wheel
hi macca did u mean me
of amazon

i will let mav know about you after wheel

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..