help required

Guest Meeny149

Guest Meeny149

hi :042: have installed the game f1 and saloons ,I am just struggling with some set up issues Iam trying to use a

Logitech dfgt steering wheel is there any base setting I should use i.e in device profile and in game settings

i.e feedback degrees rotation of wheel have tried changing a few settings but still find it hard to control vehicles

also any car set ups that could help have changed a few things also but not really helping me cheers :042::thumbup:

hi :042: have installed the game f1 and saloons ,I am just struggling with some set up issues Iam trying to use a

Logitech dfgt steering wheel is there any base setting I should use i.e in device profile and in game settings

i.e feedback degrees rotation of wheel have tried changing a few settings but still find it hard to control vehicles

also any car set ups that could help have changed a few things also but not really helping me cheers :042::thumbup:

Have a read through the guide on the UKSOM website Here Its a good guide for a base setup for most wheels.

Guest Meeny149

Have a read through the guide on the UKSOM website Here Its a good guide for a base setup for most wheels.

yes mate have set up as ur link describes car feels floaty on the steering wheel in middle not very responsive and also using paul harris f1 at Ipswich car has or what seam a lot of under steer ,tyed a few things best lap 15.5 ish what sort of times u do online cheers :2:

yes mate have set up as ur link describes car feels floaty on the steering wheel in middle not very responsive and also using paul harris f1 at Ipswich car has or what seam a lot of under steer ,tyed a few things best lap 15.5 ish what sort of times u do online cheers :2:

Have you ever Drove an F1? the car will not drive it's self you have to drive it if you are turning left an expecting it to turn left it aint gunna happen you have to make it happen.

As you are new I would say to you don't worry too much about lap times but on being able to do 25 laps with no spins, The speed will then follow as you grow into the car.

Guest Meeny149

i.e feedback degrees rotation of wheel have tried changing a few settings :2:but still find it hard to control vehicles

Have you ever Drove an F1? the car will not drive it's self you have to drive it if you are turning left an expecting it to turn left it aint gunna happen you have to make it happen.

As you are new I would say to you don't worry too much about lap times but on being able to do 25 laps with no spins, The speed will then follow as you grow into the car.

hi I have drove f1 stockcars in real life also raced saloons , I understand that practice is key just need to know what sort of target lap times are possible , will keep practicing and trying different car set ups but if any car settings for shale and tarmac to help me in the right direction would be great

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..