My F1 Skins, thoughts?

Guest TonyB

Found my old skins someone did for me a few year ago so I've edited them slightly for my username on here instead, might need to change number as well.

Will I need to make 4 versions for the different roof colours before they can be added to a skin pack?

Also I've noticed the Tar skin has superstar lights but I can't disable them in the upgrades option on rfactor, so any help on how i can remove them would be great.

post-186349-1479350859.jpg

post-186349-1479350873.jpg

post-186349-1479350882.jpg

post-186349-1479350897.jpg

You need to buy the cars before disabling/enabling upgrades

i've bought the cars, but on the upgrade options for superstar lights, there's no option on the wainX chassis to disable them.

might have to change the veh file to use the upgrades from a different chassis you think?

If your using a veh from a real life car with upgrades the veh will set the upgrades and you will not be a be able to change/see any option to change

would i be better copying the upgrades.ini to same folder as skin and editing it to remove the lights, the edit the veh to use the edited upgrades.ini?

If your using a veh from a real life car with upgrades the veh will set the upgrades and you will not be a be able to change/see any option to change

would i be better copying the upgrades.ini to same folder as skin and editing it to remove the lights, the edit the veh to use the edited upgrades.ini?

Ok chuck the existing veh files in the bin. If they are to be used in ukdirt go into the skin files find any one who is using the same car as you copy it then edit number name ect then put it in the folder an hey presto no SS lights.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..