how to race

macca

get in chat at 8.20 i tend to leave it open all meeting some meetings we will go back to chat and sometimes we get instructed to stay in server the race manager will clearly instruct on what you should do just make sure you have mirc chat open at about 20 past 8

and in the practice server just b4 the meeting u will all be sent to chat at 8.20 its not too hard and you can download the mirc chat from the ukdirt website and just follow the instructions

get in chat at 8.20 i tend to leave it open all meeting some meetings we will go back to chat and sometimes we get instructed to stay in server the race manager will clearly instruct on what you should do just make sure you have mirc chat open at about 20 past 8

and in the practice server just b4 the meeting u will all be sent to chat at 8.20 its not too hard and you can download the mirc chat from the ukdirt website and just follow the instructions

thanks i have already got mirc chat downloaded will try to give it a go as just do practice at mo is it the same in winter series as dont want to get in the waty as tonights meetings a big one thanks bud

thanks i have already got mirc chat downloaded will try to give it a go as just do practice at mo is it the same in winter series as dont want to get in the waty as tonights meetings a big one thanks bud

Your more than welcome to join MIRC chat tonight at 8.20 tonight to make sure you have that all working before you need it for a meeting.

Your more than welcome to join MIRC chat tonight at 8.20 tonight to make sure you have that all working before you need it for a meeting.

cheers leek

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..