help needed

macca

hi guys since tried to install nz stockcars my rfactor stuck on cov track whenever i try to race other tracks it only loads cov any thoughts plz plus all my set ups have disapeared from all tracks

Are u running rfactor as an admin?

hi guys since tried to install nz stockcars my rfactor stuck on cov track whenever i try to race other tracks it only loads cov any thoughts plz plus all my set ups have disapeared from all tracks

yes h run as admin but still only get cov track all the time cheers bud

hi H can get diff tracks now but no setups in any track i visit need to get new set ups off you guys

hi H can get diff tracks now but no setups in any track i visit need to get new set ups off you guys

Ye when a meeting is on somebody or I will giev u one in sever

cheers i use xbox 360 pad and people say you are the guy to get pad set ups from thanks H

cheers i use xbox 360 pad and people say you are the guy to get pad set ups from thanks H

Who says this lol. I'm supposed to be the bad one at ukdirt

Who says this lol. I'm supposed to be the bad one at ukdirt

your not all bad just people say you use a pad and not a wheel as diff set ups

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..